15th March 2015, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

How can I join CBI after B.Com?

How can i join a cbi after overing my b.com and what to do a step to come in cbi....
Plz give me each and every details about cbi....

1st April 2015, 01:35 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I join CBI after B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can i join a cbi after overing my b.com and what to do a step to come in cbi....
Yes, you are eligible for CBI after completing B.Com. You will need to appear and qualify in Combined Graduate Preliminary exam to become a CBI officer.

Staff Selection Commission (SSC), which conducts CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation) exam every year. The important details about vacant positions in CBI are updated on the official website of SSC. You can apply through online for CBI exam.

Those candidates are who are interested to appear in CBI exam must satisfy the below criteria,

The candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Those candidates who are appeared in Graduation final year can also eligible.

The candidate age should not below than 20 years and should not be more than 27 years. Relaxations in upper age limit for SC /ST is 5 years, for OBC is 3 years. Applicants have to be physically fit as per the standards of the CBI.

Contact Information:
Regional Director (NR)
Staff Selection Commission
Block No.- 12, 5th Floor, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi, India
Official website - http://sscnr.net.in/
1st April 2015, 12:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you have completed graduation then you are eligible to join CBI branch but you should qualify in SSC CGL exam. CGL conductes tier I and II exam. You should qualify in both exams. After qualify in tier I and II, you can attend personal interview. So if you once cracked the interview round then you become a CBI officer.

To join CBI you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate Level preliminary exam which is conducted by SSC board every year.

Those candidate who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with any discipline are eligible for CBI exam.

Age criteria :-

(i) Assistant Grade & Sub Inspectors in CBI –
Age between 20 - 27 years.
(ii) Inspectors of CE / IT & Divisional Accountants/Auditors/ UDCs –
Age between 18 - 27 years.
(iii) Sub Inspectors in Central Police Forces –
Age between 20 and 25 years.
1st April 2015, 11:31 PM
Member+

Dear friend,
You can join CBI as Sub Inspector, if you are a graduate in any stream. For that, you should qualify the Combined Graduate Level exam. This examination is held by Staff Selection Commission. Upper age limit specified to appear for this exam is 25 years and minimum age limit is 20 years. There will be two papers for this exam such as General Test and English Language Test. General Test includes reasoning, general intelligence, numerical ability and general awareness. You should also qualify the Physical test round followed by written test to get into the post of Sub-Inspector.
2nd April 2015, 09:18 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

After doing B.Com, you are eligible to join CBI.
Candidate who wish to join CBI must write Union Public Service Commission exam.The candidates who have completed their graduation with 55% of marks are eligible to sit in this exam.
The candidates who are applying for this exam must be a citizen of India.The minimum age at the time of applying is 20 years for general category and 30 years for OBC/SC/ST.
The candidates who clear written exam are later called for physical test and interview.
3rd April 2015, 03:30 PM
amanshrivastava98

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) recruits every year the officers in various government departments through a combined Graduate Level Examination :

The various departments are

* Income Tax

* CBI

* RAW

* Sale Tax Department etc.

The eligibility criteria is the candidate should be a graduate and at least 21 years old at the time of application.
6th April 2015, 09:33 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Dear you can join in CBI with your B.com qualification as Inspector. Recently CBI recruitment has been released the notification for the 80 Inspector jobs. For further details you can have a look on the below eligibility criteria.

Eligibility Criteria for Inspector Job in CBI :

1.You should complete the graduation from the recognized university.

2.There is No age limit for this post but Maximum Age limit is fixed as 53 years.

To apply for this post you must download the Application form from the below Notification link. There by you can send the Application form with all attachments you have to send it by Post with the address mentioned in th e Notification.

For Official Notification you can click here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?