17th March 2015, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

How to get job in CTS? Previous year papers and tips for self development?

I want cts previous year question paper with answer and als want to know that how to get job in cts and also want to know that how i develop myself?

10th April 2015, 01:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in CTS? Previous year papers and tips for self development?

CTS has changed its recruitment process wherein it has given the major portion of the recruitment responsibility to a third party- Aspiring Minds (AMCAT). Hence there will not be much benefit in solving previous years' papers. Rather you should register for AMCAT and appear for its tests. It is seen that many of its questions get repeated, hence appear for AMCAT and you will have a good practice as well as apply in other companies with the AMCAT score.

There are three rounds in the recruitment process of CTS.
- Online written test conducted by Aspiring Minds (AMCAT) wherein you will be tested on Quantitative aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability (English).
- Technical Interview conducted by Aspiring Minds where you will be asked questions from your domain, basic IT skills like Programming, DBMS, etc. and from projects, training, internships, certifications whichever you had undertaken.
- HR interview conducted by CTS HR department where your communication skills and attitude will be checked and evaluated.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?