23rd March 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for scholarship if studying in 8th standard?

Respected Sir,
I am Shruti Rungta. I want to know
when I can apply for scholarship?
I am a student of Class 8.
So, now I can apply for scholarship?

25th April 2015, 10:14 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for scholarship if studying in 8th standard?

Scholarships are decided by the state government of the state which you belongs to and if you are studying 8th standard then you must have received scholarship and other facilities before being a female candidate because there are some states which provides scholarships to students from their first class of admission like Madhya Pradesh through SSSM ID the student is registered and linked with his/her account number and in MP all students gets scholarship from first class to PhD as well.

You should know complete details about scholarship in your own state because all states do not provides this facility but girl students gets scholarship so you should contact to your school in which you are still studying or going to get admission so they will guide you about the scholarship and I am sure that you will definitely get scholarship.

The school will inform you and if they ask then you should fill up application form online/offline and provide your bank account details, AADHAR Card Details, ID Proof, Caste Certificate, Category, Domicile Certificate, Income Certificate etc. documents in the application form and submit the application form and as far as my knowledge is concerned about some states, girl students gets scholarship of rupees between 1000 and 1500 only well this is scholarship provided more than that of fee asked by government schools.

Some states are there which provides motivational scholarships to students securing more than 75% marks (only for girl child) in 10th and 12th class form government schools so you should work hard and study well to secure percentage marks more than required and you will get extra motivational scholarship from the government of the state.
19th March 2017, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for scholarship if studying in 8th standard?

I am kanad deshpande, 7th standard student in Maharashtra, solapur. I want to know that can i appear for project competition held in NASA? please let me know. My mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?