20th March 2015, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Process to apply for MHRD Scholarship being a 12th Commerce student?

Sir,
Can you tell me how to apply for MHRD scholarship?
I am in 12th standard studying Commerce.
I don't know the process for applying MHRD Scholarship.
Kindly help me to get applying for this scholarship.
With Regards-

26th March 2015, 08:58 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to apply for MHRD Scholarship being a 12th Commerce student?

You can apply for MHRD scholarship, only if you can satisfy following criteria.
->You should be one of the candidates, who are in top 20% (80th percentile) in your stream in the Second Year PU Examination of March of the concerned year.
->You should have joined any degree course and you should continue your education.
->Your's parent’s annual income should not be more than Rs. 4.5 lakhs
So, you can apply for MHRD scholarship, only after the completion of your intermediate. After completing your intermediate, if you can satisfy above criteria, you can apply for MHRD scholarship.

Application Procedure:-
You can apply for MHRD scholarship through application form. The application is available on PU website, you can download them from PU website. Then you should fill and submit that application form, to the Principal of the college where you have joined to pursue your higher education and you should request him, to forward your application to the following address
Address:-
Department of P.U Education,
Sampige Road, 18th cross,
Malleswaram, Bangalore-12
15th March 2017, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Process to apply for MHRD Scholarship being a 12th Commerce student?

Hello sir , I recently got to know about MHRD scholarship, its been 4 years since I completed Engineering .
Is there any way to apply for the scholarship now ?

Regards
Ramya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?