10th April 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my M.Sc in Microbiology.
I like to continue my education and planning to do
PhD. Can you please tell me for doing PhD in Microbiology
in Abroad what is process for admission and all the
requirements? Please guide me regarding this.

11th May 2015, 06:15 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?

You will have to at first clear the GRE Examination and you will also have to clear the TOEFL Examination.
So you will have to prepare for these two Examinations from now on as you will have to devote some time in your preparation in order to clear these Examinations so that you can get admission to the best Universities Abroad for the course of PhD in Microbiology.
You should also prepare for the Personal Interview which will be taken once you are able to clear the GRE and the TOEFL Examination.
If you are able to clear these hurdles then you will be eligible for the course of PhD in Microbiology in the University where you will be eligible according to the score that you have obtained in the Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?