14th April 2015, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in HAL after completing 10th, 11th, 12th? I want to join in HAL

I completed my 10th and +1,+2 i wanted to join in HAL to do aeronautics and i wanted to know the process to get seat in that college and what may be fee

25th May 2015, 01:57 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in HAL after completing 10th, 11th, 12th? I want to join in HAL

HAL is not an institute where one can pursue his/her engineer. It is an organisation under the government of India in which the graduate engineers can apply for the post of management Trainees or Assistant Engineers to be a part of it.

I think, you want to ask the eligibility for the colleges in which the Aeronautical engineering is there so that after completing that you can be a part of that prestigious organisation.

>> See, for pursuing Aeronautical engineering from the colleges like ,
Indian Institute for Aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology,
you need to crack the IIT JEE exam. That is the only way you can get into IIT's for any trade of engineering.

>> Other government colleges and private ones consider the AIEEE score. So, you have to prepare for that too if you don't think you have bright chances for the IIT's.

>> The last option is the private colleges where you can gate a seat through the Management quota.
24th February 2017, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in HAL after completing 10th, 11th, 12th? I want to join in HAL

I am mohammed khamruddin studying in 10th and interested in aeronautics so what combination should I must select to get job in Hindustan aeronautics limited
4th June 2018, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my class 12 from Army Public School, Devlali. I scored 83% in PCM. How can I get admission in HAL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?