12th August 2014, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get job in HAL? Scope of Electronics & Communication engineering student at HAL? Details about entrance exam?

what is requirements to get officer post in HAL ? please tell about scope of electronics and communication engineering students in HAL ?
give details of entrance exams for officer post in HAL ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get internship in HAL while in B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  2. Entrance exam of hindustan aeronautics limited (HAL)? Dates? Syllabus? Jobs based on HAL? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do training in HAL in Summer Break? I am a 3rd semester of engineering with electronics and communication
  4. What syllabus should I prepare for HAL Management Trainee Exam in Electronics and Communications?
  5. Syllabus for upcoming exam of HAL(electronics and communication)
  6. How can I get job in HAL if pursuing B.Tech(ECE)?
  7. What are the steps and requirements to apply for a 4 week training in HAL? I am pursuing B.Tech(4th Sem) with mechanical stream
  8. How to join internship after completing B.E in electrical and electronics engineering
  9. How to crack HAL written test and interview after doing B.E in electronics and communication
  10. Is there any internship or training at HAL for Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. Am I eligible for getting a job as an engineer in HAL?
  12. Books useful to prepare for HAL management trainee recruitment in the stream of electronics and communication
  13. Past years HAL entrance exam question papers?
  14. How can I get job in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited(HAL)?
  15. HAL Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. HAL question papers for management trainee post electronics and communication
  17. What is the syllabus of electronics and communication for recruitment of management trainee by HAL
  18. Does HAL Bengaluru offers Winter Internship for B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation engineering 3rd year candidate?
10th December 2014, 11:32 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Requirements to get job in HAL? Scope of Electronics & Communication engineering student at HAL? Details about entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is requirements to get officer post in HAL ? please tell about scope of electronics and communication engineering students in HAL ?
give details of entrance exams for officer post in HAL ?
HAL is an Indian State Owned aerospace and defence company. It is governed under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence. It is primarily involved in the operations of the aerospace industry. The essential requirements to get into this company are as follows –
  • The candidate should have done degree or diploma in engineering.
  • The candidates should have relevant experience.
  • The age limit should be up to 35 years. There are reservations in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates in case of age limits.

All the above qualifications should be from a recognized university or college. The courses should be full time courses. You should pass the basic test of air regulations, navigation and aviation technology and ECE students have more scope in HAL since it is a aerospace company. Selection of candidates based on the competitive online test followed by personal interview.

HAL Management Trainee online test covers following three parts:

General Awareness- This section consists of 20 questions.
Indian polity,history,geography,Economy and General Science, General knowledge bits on sports,awards etc..,Current affairs.

English & Reasoning- This section consist of 40 questions.
Error correction,articles, parts of speech,Analogy,comprehensive English, Idiom and Phrases,tenses,synonyms and antonyms.
Reasoning: check the verbal and nonverbal book by R.S.Aggarwal.

Specialization subject (Engineering / Finance / HR)

Electronics: Analog circuit, digital circuit, basic electronics, communication, network theory, antennas, control system, signal system and electromagnetic.
Electrical: Electrical machines, power system, analog, power electronics,, measurements and control system.
Management: Human resources, integrated material marketing.
14th December 2015, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements to get job in HAL? Scope of Electronics & Communication engineering student at HAL? Details about entrance exam?

Can i get a Job in HAL ? I have diploma in mechanical engineering and I have done NDT courses PCN Level 2 in (Eddy Current) .And ASNT Level2 (PT,MT,UT) .I have 1 year of experience in all these methods
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?