29th April 2015, 09:19 PM
satya chowdary

How much rank should I get to join top 10 colleges at Hyderabad?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am studying Automation and Robotic engineering in central institute of tool design in Balanagar at Hyderabad. I am going to write TSECET on 21st may 2015. How much rank should i get to join in top 10 colleges at Hyderabad.

Thanks & Regards
satya

6th May 2015, 12:12 AM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: How much rank should I get to join top 10 colleges at Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by satya chowdary View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am studying Automation and Robotic engineering in central institute of tool design in Balanagar at Hyderabad. I am going to write TSECET on 21st may 2015. How much rank should i get to join in top 10 colleges at Hyderabad.

Thanks & Regards
satya
The cutoff marks gets varied every year according to different number of participants so this year also it can get varied so it would be tough to predict right now.
But i will provide you some colleges list
1. ABHINAV HI-TECH COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING Gandipet ,Himayatnagar

2. ACE Engineering College Ankushapur V ,Ghatkesar M , 501301, Rangareddy District.

3 AL HABEEB COLL OF ENGG AND TECH Dameragidda ,Chevella , 501503, Rangareddy

4 Al-Habeeb College of Engineering & Technology Damergidda, Chevella (M), R.R.Dist. - 501 403 College Profile Location Map

5 Amina Institute of Technology Kandlakoya, Medchal Road- 501401, R.R.Dist AMNA

6 Annamacharya Institute of Technology & Sciences Piglipur ,Batasingaram , 501512, Rangareddy District.

7 Anurag College of Engineering Aushapur V ,Ghatkesar M , 501301, Rangareddy District.

8 ANWAR UL ULOOM COLLEGE OF ENGG AND TECHOLOGY Yennepally ,Vikarabad , Rangareddy District.

9 Anwarul-Uloom College of Engineering & Technology Yennepally, Yenkapally, Vikarabad.

10 Arjun College of Technology & Science Batasingaram ,Hayathnagar M , 501512.
31st May 2015, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have got 66173 rank in eamcet and i want to join in top 20 colleges in hyd in mech engg plz want to know the college names and their eamcet codes
4th June 2015, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

sir I got 1490 rank in ecet in which college I need to join ....I'll get seat in top 10 colleges are not plz give me the reply.....
5th April 2016, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir or Madam I completed my diploma in Mechanical Engineering at govt polytechnic Mahabubnagar I am going to write ts ecet this year ie. 12/5/2016 how much rank I should get to join in Top 5 colleges or just suggest me top 5 or 10 colleges
7th April 2016, 08:12 PM
Brundhakaliyamoorthy

Thumbs up Re: How much rank should I get to join top 10 colleges at Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by satya chowdary View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks & Regards
satya
My hearty congrats for your next level preperation. You first know details about the top colleges you hav chosen. Know about the mark qualification. Then make your hard work to get into the college.
2nd May 2017, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

To get a seat in top 20 engineering colleges what rank I should get in Telanga Eamcet
17th May 2017, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir I can got 50 marks in ecet exam 2017..Could I get seat in top 15 mechanical engineering colleges. And I am also ST candidate.? Please reply..sir
21st May 2017, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir i got branch rank of 980 and integrated rank of 2700. Would you please tell me.i get a chance to get a top 10 colleges
15th June 2019, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have got branch rank 332.integrated rank 2266. Please tell me I can get chance in top colleges or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?