1st June 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Which Master degree course should I study after completion of BA Sociology?

I have completed my BA Sociology. Now, what should I study for my Master? Which are the related branches and specialization available to Sociology? Should I do MA in Sociology only?

15th June 2019, 08:42 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Master degree course should I study after completion of BA Sociology?

Your subject in bachelor's degree is sociology, you must go for Master of Arts in Sociology as this help you explore the subject more and will make you eligible for National Eligibility Test for Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship.

Candidates who have done master's degree in sociology with minimum of 55% marks can apply for NET exam. The upper age limit for Junior Research Fellowship is 28 years and that for Lectureship is not defined.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?