10th May 2015, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan for MSW course?

sir/madam
I wants to do msw after my BA sociology can i get education loan for this course or not?

12th May 2015, 12:56 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan for MSW course?

Yes, you can get the educational loan. The educational loans are offered to provide financial support from the banking systems to pursue higher educations. The educational loans are provided for the following courses:

* Graduation courses

* Post graduation courses

* Professional courses

* Computer certificate courses

* Courses offered by IIT's, IIM's etc..,

As Master's of social work (MSW) is a post graduate course, you can apply for the educational loan if you meet the eligibility criteria of the respective bank. All nationalized banks will provide educational loan.
18th August 2020, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get education loan for MSW course?

Sir can i get education loan in msw distance education
21st August 2020, 10:21 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Post Re: Can I get education loan for MSW course?

MSW is a post-graduation course in the field of Social Work which is usually of two years duration.

After completing an MSW degree, candidates can work as healthcare social workers, clinical social workers, therapists or social workers in the field of medical health, mental health as well as educational fields.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the educational loan to pursue your education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?