1st April 2014, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Qualification to apply for MSW? Percentage required and subjects to study?

what is the qualification to apply msw ?how much percentage in degree exam?in which subject study person will apply msw?in kollam district where is the education center for msw

3rd May 2014, 09:40 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Qualification to apply for MSW? Percentage required and subjects to study?

MSW is told as Master in Social Work. This course is the best course forever. This course is the national course which is studied by all institution. There is some Eligibility criteria for which the student can join in this course.

These eligibility criteria is
The bachelor degree should be complete from a recognised university.
The cgpa should be more than 5.0 or percentage should be 50 %.

The Master degree in Social Work offers three specializations those are community development, Clinical Social Work, Human Resource Management and Development. The mission of the social work education is to develop the society first then the country. The student can take admission through online and offline also. The student must have the interest to study this course because this way is the very difficult way very problematic way which have to face the student in his career so be confident and take admission in master degree in social work.

There are so many colleges are there for MSW so you can go out of state or out of country for study. But you should study in your own state because you may go for the survey of this work or go for the Tour.
28th July 2018, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification to apply for MSW? Percentage required and subjects to study?

I have completed my mtech in electronics engineering. I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication instead of doing 12th. In this condition can I take admission for msw
21st August 2019, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I ve completed Graduation with Bengali Hons. 2010. My Hons percentage is 45.12. May i eligible for MSW in Distance mode.
19th September 2019, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Now I've completed my degree and how can apply for msw course
14th September 2021, 09:30 PM
Minal F

MSW full form Master in social work .

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidates must have completed BSW- Bachelor of Social work with mimimum 50%marks from a recognized university.

Subjects for Msw:

Corporate social responsibility
Social work
Tribal Anthropology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?