15th May 2015, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MS in US after completion of B.E EEE from VTU?

Is it possible to do MS in US..? after doing BE In EEE from VTU karnatka.. n pls tell me the procedure..? What should I do to ensure that I get the admission for MS in US? What are the steps I need to follow next after getting the admission? Awaiting for the response.

15th May 2015, 07:41 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MS in US after completion of B.E EEE from VTU?

Yes, you can pursue MS in USA, after the completion of your B.E in VTU. To pursue MS in USA, first you need to complete some exams called GRE and IELTS/TOEFL. GRE exam is to prove Analytical and Quantitative reasoning skills, whereas IELTS and TOEFL are the exams, to prove your English Proficiency. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission in your selected list of universities through online or by sending your application through courier. Then the universities will review your application and will send you an admission letter, if your profile meets university admission requirements.
15th May 2015, 09:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue MS in US after completion of your B.E course from VTU university. To get admission for pursuing MS course in US universities, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examination. GRE score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to MS course in US universities and to get admission in US universities, you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in US universities.
15th May 2015, 10:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to pursue MS in US after completion of B.E in EEE from VTU, Karnataka. VTU is a recognized institute by competent authorities and hence the degree awarded is valid. So you need to appear in the entrance exams based on which most of the universities in USA take admission. You need to appear in GRE and TOEFL. For GRE details, click here and for TOEFL details, click here. Then you need to apply in 5-6 universities of USA as per your scores in the entrance exams. You can apply online and you will need to submit resume and statement of purpose. The universities may conduct telephonic/Skype interviews. On getting shortlisted, you need to confirm your admission in one institute and apply for VISA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?