6th October 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

How to do training in DRDO? I am a 5th semester student from VTU university Bangalore

I am 5th sem EEE student from VTU university BANGALORE i want to do training in DRDO .how to apply to get the training in drdo ?is there any entrance examination for the training?my aggregate percentage is 61% m eligible or not tell me full information related 2 this.

6th August 2013, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do training in DRDO? I am a 5th semester student from VTU university Bangalore

Sir i'm studying 7th semester BE in uvce Bangalore .i would like to do internship in drdo .i'm not aware of procedures for internship.please kindly mail it to me at [email protected] and my phone no is 8971475571.i'll be grateful and thankful to you
7th October 2013, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do training in DRDO? I am a 5th semester student from VTU university Bangalore

Sir, i want to get training from drdo..suggest me how to proceed...vkh0892@
gmail.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?