15th May 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Which board should choose in 10th class to be a software programmer in future?

I am a 10class student in cbse.
I am given a choice to choose between the two board or non-board so I want to take a little help from you on
deciding my views. As a career I am goona take non medical with computer as I want to become a
software programmer.

Thankyou for giving your time.
please reply me as soon as possible.

15th May 2015, 08:11 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Which board should choose in 10th class to be a software programmer in future?

You are now studying in class 10th in CBSE board and want to became a Software programing.
So I will suggest you that continue your study in CBSE board, this will be better for you.
CBSE board is india's reputed board which provide better education then state board.
So I will again suggest you that only focus on your study and don't think other things.
15th May 2015, 10:52 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board should choose in 10th class to be a software programmer in future?

CBSE board will be the best board for you as they have very good syllabus for computer subject.
But the important thing is your dedication of learning programming.
Also, it depends on school you choose. If there are good teacher in your school.
You can also take help of some coaching institute for learning programming.

It's not tough to be a programmer, you just have to focus on your goal.
15th May 2015, 11:09 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

You can choose CBSE Board - central Board of secondary education because for software programmer you need to crack AIEEE exam All India Engineering entrance exam conducted by CBSE because for getting admission in any good college for software programmer

All national level entrance exams follow CBSE study pattern and syllabus

CBSE board provides better education its syllabus and study pattern is better than any other Board in india
16th May 2015, 03:17 PM
james hettfield
Member+

if you want to be a programmer and if you are fascinated about the computers, then after 10th you need to take up science mathematics as your main subjects, and then you need to appear in the engineering entrance examinations like IIT and common entrance examination.
Now coming to the board question, it is recommended that you should appear for the board examination. The change of board is also a good option and you can go on for CBSE board because it is a trusted board and it is recognized all over India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?