31st May 2015, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study Part Time PhD in Library Science in Periyar University for a State Government Employee?

Friends,
I want to do PhD in Library Science in part time mode from Periyar University, Salem with fellowship. Can you please provide me the details procedure for admission and the eligibility for admission? I am a State Government employee.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to get admission to study PhD in Library and Information Science?
  2. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
  3. Part time PhD from IGNOU for M.Lib degree holder?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  5. Procedure to study Part Time PhD related to Life Science for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  6. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  7. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  8. Procedure and eligibility criteria to do Ph.D English in Indian Universities?
  9. PhD admission for Library Information Science?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  11. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  12. How to register for Ph.D part time under Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to do PhD in Library and Information science at Kurukshetra University?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Finance if completed BBA-CA from Periyar University and NAV Finance from Bharathiar University?
  15. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  16. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science in part time from Government Institute being a Government Employee?
  17. Is Part Time PhD in Management available for an Employee?
  18. Possibility to pursue part time PhD in Tamil Nadu University for Computer Science postgraduate?
27th March 2018, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study Part Time PhD in Library Science in Periyar University for a State Government Employee?

I am Maharashtra State Government Employee. My qualification is M.Sc. in Chemistry. Can I do Ph.D part time in recognized university? or can i do JRF? If Yes then please suggest university or entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?