12th February 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?

Hello
I am doing MCA through INGOU but
i am commerce graduate & had not mathmetics in 12th.
I want to do Phd in computer sceince in part time.
Please tell me which university would be
best for me & process for taking addmission.

Related Questions:
  1. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
  2. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  3. University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D?
  4. How to take admission in Ph.D after doing MCA from IGNOU
  5. Procedure and date of admission for PhD Computer Science in Mumbai University?
  6. Can I do PhD in Computer Science having 62% marks?
  7. What's the procedure for getting admission in PhD(maths) through correspondence from IGNOU university? Is there any entrance exams for this?
  8. What is the procedure to follow to take admission for Ph.D in Computer Science?
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in IGNOU for MCA program? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Can I get admission to Ph.D(Computer & Information Science) at IGNOU?
  11. From which university can I do Ph.d in Computer Science after completing MCA with 64%? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  13. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  14. Procedure of admission for PhD programme in IISC and financial support?
  15. List of Ph.D colleges for MCA(Computer Science), IGNOU student?
  16. Eligibility criteria for admission in Harvard, UC Berkeley and Stanford?
  17. How may i get admission in PhD (CS) after passing MCA with 61% marks?
  18. What is the procedure for admission in IGNOU? Can I pursue it from ASANSOL?
13th February 2015, 04:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?

You can apply for admission in various Universities across India. IGNOU is a recognized university and you are definitely eligible for Ph.D admission. You have to appear for entrance exam for getting admission in the Ph.D program. Just make sure that you have got 55% marks in your MCA degree because this is the minimum requirement for Ph.D admission.

Those with a NET/SLET/JRF score are exempted from the entrance exam. Hence, if possible try to clear any of these because most of the top colleges prefer candidates with these scores for Ph.D admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?