14th June 2015, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Girls quota in Delhi and UP Judiciary exams? Should I take coaching class for preparation?

Hello,
I want to know about Girls quota in Delhi and UP Judiciary exams?
And is three year course study from Delhi university of LLB is sufficient for clearing Judiciary exam or 1 year coaching preparation is necessary?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Juris Academy is best coaching class for preparation of LLM entrance exams in New Delhi?
  2. Detailed information, cost of application form and coaching classes for preparation of CLAT in Bhopal? Tips for preparation?
  3. Detailed information and coaching classes for preparation of CLAT in Delhi for 12th Science student?
  4. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to join Indian Judiciary for B.B.A.LLB graduate?
  5. Best coaching center for BAPK PO exam preparation? Information about banking service chronicle coaching centre in Delhi?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for UPSC Custom Officer recruitment exam? Coaching classes for preparation in Gandhidham?
  7. What should I do after law? Institution which is the best for Judiciary coaching in Delhi?
  8. can i get girls quota in uptu 2011.....
  9. List of the top coaching classes for CAT in Delhi? Which coaching has the best faculty in Delhi especially at CP(Delhi)?
  10. How to prepare for PSU? I did my B.E in industrial engineering
  11. List of coaching classes in Delhi and suitable books for preparation of BITSAT?
  12. Books and coaching center in Delhi for AIPMT and Medical exams for 10th standard student?
  13. What percentage of seats is reserved for students who belong to Delhi state in Delhi medical colleges? Am I eligible for this quota if I do my 12th from Noida?
  14. Detailed information about SBI PO examination?
  15. How should I crack Judiciary after doing B.A LLB?
  16. Can I qualify in SSC exam if prepare for IES exam? Suitable coaching classes for IES exam in Delhi?
  17. Best coaching institutes in Delhi and Allahabad for IAS preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get a government college in girls quota after scoring 94 marks in MPPET?
1st August 2023, 12:09 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Detailed information about Girls quota in Delhi and UP Judiciary exams? Should I take coaching class for preparation?

Girls quota in Delhi and UP Judiciary exams
The Delhi Judicial Service (DJS) and the Uttar Pradesh Judicial Service (UPJS) both have a quota for women. In the DJS, 25% of the vacancies are reserved for women, while in the UPJS, 33% of the vacancies are reserved for women.
To be eligible for the women's quota, you must be a woman and you must meet the other eligibility criteria for the exam. The eligibility criteria for the DJS and the UPJS are similar. You must have a law degree from a recognized university and you must have passed the Bar Examination.
Should I take coaching class for preparation?
Whether or not you should take a coaching class for the Delhi or Uttar Pradesh Judiciary exams depends on your individual circumstances. If you feel that you need the extra help and guidance, then a coaching class can be a good option. However, if you are confident in your own abilities and you are willing to put in the hard work, then you may be able to pass the exams without attending a coaching class.
There are a number of coaching institutes that offer preparation courses for the Delhi and Uttar Pradesh Judiciary exams. These institutes typically offer a combination of classroom instruction, mock tests, and one-on-one coaching. The cost of these courses varies depending on the institute and the length of the course.
Is three year course study from Delhi university of LLB sufficient for clearing Judiciary exam?
A three-year course study from Delhi University of LLB is a good foundation for the Delhi or Uttar Pradesh Judiciary exams. However, it is important to note that the exams are very competitive and you will need to do more than just pass your law degree. You will need to have a strong understanding of the law and you will need to be able to think critically and write well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?