16th June 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if didn't got any rank in EAMCET?

Sir i didn't get rank in eamcet but i wanted to study agricultural but i am not understanding what I should do please help me

7th July 2015, 08:11 PM
kavitagopani

Default Re: What should I do if didn't got any rank in EAMCET?

Hello,Do not worry if you did not get any rank in EAMCET. Every college has few seats reserved under management quota. If you want to pursue agriculture then you can try for the college under management quota.

The seats under management quota are filled based on your merit among the recieved application for management seats. So you need to fill the application forms by direct visiting the college administration department.

All the best
26th February 2017, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I am BIPC student I want do agricultural Bsc, But I did not get good rank in eamcet
Managent quota is asking much money for Seat what should I do now. My name is bharath chandra.
30th April 2017, 10:06 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> Still you can study agriculture course though you are not qualified how come means colleges which are offering agriculture course must be containing few management seats where you can get admission in college by paying plenty of money.
-> But rather I suggest you to take long term coaching and secure excellent rank which gets you admission in one of the best colleges offering agriculture course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?