19th July 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?

Hello,

I have done with graduation in BSC(Comp Sci) and I also got the result.
My question is If i want to do the job in Government sector how can i apply for it???
and is it possible to i get job in government area after doing the graduation in computer science.... if Yes then how and where should I apply for it???

Please revert back mee..

22nd July 2015, 09:59 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?

As the growth of IT firms is more, the job opportunities for the computer science graduates is ample these days. They have lot of job opportunities in both private and public sectors.

To get government jobs the candidates age should range between 21-30 years. The candidate should have passed graduation with at least 55% from any recognized university or institution.

Some of the government jobs to which these graduate can apply for are given below :

* Banking jobs.

* IAS.

* IPS.

* SSC.

* IFS.

* Indian Army.

* Indian Navy.

* SAIL.

* BHEL.

* HCL.

* GAIL.

* UPSC.

* BSNL JTO.

You can also work with other public sector firms as :

* Scientific Officer.

* Technical Officer.

* Scientific Assistant.

* Network operators.

To apply for the above government posts, the candidates has to see the notification for the respective post. After releasing the notification, the candidates need to apply for the job through on-line from the official website.

The candidates are selected on the basis of the written examination and interview round.
4th December 2017, 07:47 AM
nishanth60

Default Re: How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?

Hi Friend

#As you have completed your Graduation in B.SC (Computer science), you are eligible for many government sector jobs.

->Jobs in banking sector(CLERK & PO posts)
->You can join in central government department by clearing CGL,CHSL,MTS examinations conducted by Staff Selection Commission
->You can apply for Civil Services Examination conducted by UPSC
->Jobs in Railway department like senior clerk and Ticket Collector etc
->Jobs in postal department like postal assistant and sorting assistant
->Jobs in police department like Sub Inspector and Police constable posts

#If you want to go for higher studies, then you can opt for M.SC or MCA.After the completion of MCA, you can find jobs in software industry by doing courses like JAVA,ORACLE etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?