30th July 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

What to do next after graduation in economics whether to go in Banking sector or Teaching sector?

What to opt after bsc.economics wether to go in banking sector or in teaching sector?
if i do banking preparation for 3-4 Months....then after graduation i can just apply for the banking papers throughout..thats it..
plz tell me what to do next in teaching or banking
and for teaching..what should i do?

31st July 2015, 12:47 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do next after graduation in economics whether to go in Banking sector or Teaching sector?

It is upto you to decide your path to reach the destination. So you well know whether you have the interest in the Banking or teaching profession.

After the economics you are eligible to appear in the banking examination and also apply for the teaching jobs. But you have to clear the paper and interview for the final selection.

If you want to join the banking sector the application form for the IBPS PO is available and if you want to be a teacher you can apply for the CTET.

You can start the preparation according to the syllabus to qualify in the examination. The examination paper contains the questions of reasoning, general knowledge, English etc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?