31st July 2015, 04:25 PM
iqureshi

Authority is denying to change of DOB on SSC certificate?

I want to change my DOB on SSC cert from maharashtra board , i have my correct birth cert 16/10/1991and also passport of correct date , my SSC dob is incorrect 29/10/92 .school is not ready to change DOB on my LC and so board denies to make any changes , plz help .my academy is not providing me CDC because of mismatch date on passport 16/10/91 and SSC 29/10/92. Its question of my career. Do rply

31st July 2015, 06:43 PM
@bhijeetearns

Default Re: Authority is denying to change of DOB on SSC certificate?

Hi............,

Contact the board authority if needed and file a application there at office. Request them to change the date of birth and enter the correct one. If they still deny then you need to move to the court there you need a file a suit where you need to prove your correct Date of birth on the basis of Passport and Birth certificate . Once it is proved at court then officials are bound to change the DOB, but this is quite time taking but still you can avail the benefit of "student case".

Thanks
31st July 2015, 11:01 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Authority is denying to change of DOB on SSC certificate?

# After going through your query I came to know that your concern regarding is genuine.

# Really it is quite necessary to rectify the error in date of birth in SSC certificate in order to save your career.

# Please note that if the concerned school administration and concerned board is not paying any heed to your request, then don't panic. Be cool.

# Nothing is impossible in the world. You still have the ray of hope.

# First of all, you should consult any reputed Advocate/Lawyer in the regard. Then that Advocate/Lawyer will send the legal notices to both concern school and concern board. Hope that both school and board will take necessary steps in order to rectify the error in date of birth in SSC certificate.

# If the concerned school and concerned board still do not rectify the error in certificate. Then your Advocate/Lawyer will have the option to file civil suit or complaint before the court of law. Then finally after the direction of court, the concerned school and concerned board has to make necessary rectification in the SSC certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?