29th October 2014, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I change my wrong DOB in SSC certificate for Government job?

I completed B.Tech in my ssc certificate my DOB is 22-9-1990 but my original DOB is 22-09-1991.I have DOB certificate as 22-09-1991.But there is no synchronisation between SSC certificate DOB and government DOB certificate.so it became a problem when i was applied for passport. Can any one help me to change my ssc DOB

28th April 2015, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I change my wrong DOB in SSC certificate for Government job?

sir
my dob is 30-01-1988 but it was wrongly felt in my ssc certificate as 30-01-1987.. i am appearing for bank exams now.. i crossed my age limit as ssc certicate... is it possible to chane dob now in ssc certicate ?? if posible wt is the procedure to do.. please advice me ..
18th March 2019, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I change my wrong DOB in SSC certificate for Government job?

hello sir how can i correct my date of birth in my tenth class certificate at hyderabad it is after three years i saw this i dint understand what can i do now now i want to study my degree from college please give me advice
23rd March 2019, 04:33 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

I can understand your situation. However, as its been 3 years now. The school will not be able to help you now.

The school can help you in making the changes on your behalf within 2 years of the issue of the certificate.

You would need to contact the educational department of your school board. Moreover, you would need to make a affidavit showing the valid reason of delay in applying for the changes.

Once you contact them, they will look into the matter and will assist you accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?