1st August 2015, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the importance of Pre-Board marksheet?

I have passed from ICSE board. I have lost my class 10th PRE- BOARD marksheet. Is pre-board marksheet important for future? Please reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any use of pre board marksheet in future? I have passed ICSE exam
  2. Can I switch to GSEB after CBSE 10th?
  3. Whether the value of ISC marksheet is less than State Board?
  4. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE board marksheet? Any colleges of UPTU and AIEEE approves private marksheet?
  5. Is the value of improvement 12th exam marksheet the same as the regular exam marksheet?
  6. Is it possible to join state syllabus which is PUC of Karnataka Pre University board after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  7. Is the JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved by AICTE?
  8. Will BITSAT recognize my 12th marksheet from NIOS board?
  9. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Direct admission in 12th in Bihar board without marksheet is possible?
  11. What I have to do for correction of DOB and Name in my CBSE class 10th board marksheet?
  12. Whether the 12th percentage and compartment certificate will affect at the time of placement? Should I repeat 12th instead of giving compartmental exam?
  13. Query: filling of father's name in application form of AIEEE?
  14. Am I capable to take admission in BCA with NIOS marksheet in delhi?
  15. Syllabus and past years solved question papers of PRT(Mains) exam for KVS?
  16. Am I eligible to take B.Com degree if I have completed 12th via NIOS?
  17. How do I submit my final marksheet to UGC? How to get pass marksheet from UGC?
  18. Will there be any problem to get a job in company after losing the original 12th marksheet?
2nd August 2015, 04:03 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the importance of Pre-Board marksheet?

No it is not much important. The important document's which really required in future are :-

1. Mark sheet of 10th standard.
2. Migration Certificate.
3. Mark sheet of 12th standard.
4. Passing Certificate of 12th standard.
5. Mark sheet of all semester's of graduation course.
6. Degree of graduation course.
7. Date of birth certificate.
8. Residence proof.
9. Voter card.
10. Driving Licence.
11. Adhar Card.

Don't worry about that and focus on your studies. If you score good marks in board exam then it will surely beneficial for you in throughout your future.
2nd August 2015, 04:54 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

There is no importance of Pre-Board mark sheet.
There is no significance of pre-board mark sheet in future.
Pre board is not required any where in your future, so don't worry.
2nd August 2015, 05:53 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, pre-board marksheet is important if you want to get admission on the basis of pre-board marksheet. Many schools take admission on the basis of pre-board marksheet especially before board result declaration. Since you have already passed board exam, so there is no use of pre-board marksheet. There is no need to take tension for losing your 10th pre-board marksheet since it will not be required anymore. However, make sure you keep your board result safely and not lose it.
2nd August 2015, 06:45 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

The Pre board Exam is the Pre Preparation of your Board annual Exam.Don't get tense,If you have lost the Pre Board mark sheet.It is not important and require in future.The main annual Exam mark sheet is important.So don't get tense and prepare well for your annual Exam of 10th Class.Work hard for your annual exam and get good Rank.Clear each and every concept of all subjects of 10th Class.
3rd August 2015, 11:59 AM

Hi friend,
Students have varying attitude towards the pre-board exams.Some take it very seriously, almost as seriously as the boards.While some students treat the pre-boards in a very casual manner,since it is not the exam itself.
Our take is that the pre-boards are an opportunity-an excellence chance to gauge where you stand as compared to other students in your class.And why just compare yourselves with others;pre-boards are the best way to measure how effective your board preparation has been till now.
3rd August 2015, 03:20 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The pre-board marksheet is only a statement of marks showing yourself as to how much capable you are to score well in your boards and nothing else. Pre-board examination is conducted in such a way that students gets a full exposure of the main board examination which they are about to face, so you don't need to worry much as even scoring a little less in your pre-boards will not affect your career, but on the contrary if you score less in your boards, it definitely will.
3rd August 2015, 07:12 PM
newmoon06

The Pre-board mark sheet is not too important. The mark sheet of class 10th has so much value and valuable throughout the lifetime. In future you will be asked for 10th Mark sheet not for the Pre-Board Mark sheet of class 10th. Pre-board is just the home exan so, it has no value as compare to Board exams.

The valuable certificate would be usable for future are as follows-

>Transfer Certificate from your school.
>Migration Certificate.
>Character Certificate.
>Voter ID card.
>Residential proof.
>Date Of Birth Certificate. etc

So, there is no need worry and you need to concentrate on your studies.
3rd August 2015, 07:27 PM
NAVEEN GOWTHAM
Junior Member+

No, I don't think that pre-board marks sheet would be required at any time in admissions to school/colleges in future. Yes Xth board exam marks sheet will be required every time. Please take care for future. Pawan, I suggest you get the important documents scanned and keep them in your computer.
20th October 2015, 02:35 PM
work@home

Pre-Board mark sheets are intended to know you the semester or term wise results for your review and applicable for revaluation or improvements to be done through rewritten exams. The Mark sheets can be further used if you are opting for early admissions prior to issuing of board certificate. In future you will only need the final Board Certificate and is a mandatory for all your studies and while getting a job.
22nd October 2015, 11:15 PM
jashan13
Junior Member+

NO, Pre-Board marksheet is not very important in your future.

10th original marksheet is required for future or Higher study.

If you have original marksheet of your 10th class then you have no need of pre-board certificate.

if you think it is important then you can write a application to your school or Board to issue a new pre Board marksheet.

31st October 2015, 08:08 PM
jituvide

Pre board marksheet is not much important.
The original marksheet certificate is very important for its future use.

Pre board marksheet is only for shown marks of semester or yearly course.
8th January 2017, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Do we need that preboard marksheet for the admission in class 11 in the same school where I study now or is the board results enough cause I failed in 3 subjects in preboards.
28th June 2018, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

If my D.O.B 15 old year in 8th board class and that class pass after so how to change my D.O.B in 10th class before of that farm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?