22nd July 2011, 08:50 PM
vibhor03

Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE board marksheet? Any colleges of UPTU and AIEEE approves private marksheet?

what is difference between private and regular 12th cbse board marksheet? does all colleges of uptu and aieee approves private marksheet? does students have any problem in taking admission in b.tech ccollegen regarding private marksheet? please help?

Related Questions:
  1. Value of private marksheet is equal to regular?
  2. Is the value of improvement 12th exam marksheet the same as the regular exam marksheet?
  3. Can I do B.Pharma while doing 12th class as a private candidate?
  4. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  5. Do I need to re-write the 10th exam if disqualified 15 years ago?
  6. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE?
  7. What should I do for AIPMT 2016 registration if there is no school name on my 12th marksheet?
  8. Time taken for marksheet correction in CBSE Board?
  9. Will I be eligible for admission in BSc IT and engineering degree after completing 11th in science and 12th through private? Will private 12th marksheet affect my job prospects?
  10. Which result should I use for admission in UPTU Old CBSE marksheet or improvement marksheet?
  11. Whether the marksheet of 12th CBSE Improvement exam has any value?
  12. Will there be any problem to get a job in company after losing the original 12th marksheet?
  13. Is there any difference between private HSc result and regular HSc result? Can anyone determine I have passed the private exam or normal exam? -- [New]
  14. How can I mention school name in NEET registration form being a CBSE Private candidate?
  15. Difference between private and regular 12th from CBSE? Which is the best institution for private 12th in science?
  16. Will BITSAT recognize my 12th marksheet from NIOS board? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the importance of Pre-Board marksheet?
  18. Will I get a fresh marksheet after clearing the RBSE Ajmer board improvement exam or old marksheet will be used?
13th October 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE board marksheet? Any colleges of UPTU and AIEEE approves private marksheet?

is the value of cbse private candidate is equal to the cbse regular candidate
30th November 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE board marksheet? Any colleges of UPTU and AIEEE approves private marksheet?

cbse private candidat sit aieee exam or not
2nd January 2012, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

I am a private cndidate for class 12.how can i get my admit card
18th January 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

i have paid examination fees towards 12th board exams. can my school deny to handover it to me on the ground of less attendance or less score in prelims. pl answer...
16th August 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE board marksheet? Any colleges of UPTU and AIEEE approves private marksheet?
16th August 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE board marksheet? Any colleges of UPTU and AIEEE approves private marksheet
23rd June 2013, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

When i will get my private cbse 12thmarksheet2013.i am pass in exam.
14th July 2013, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

if private candidate have more %in 12 than the regular candidate then which is more valuable tell m fast????????????
11th July 2014, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

i passed class 12th with 58% marks in science stream. iwant to repeat class 12th in regular. what is difference between regular and improvement exame
19th November 2014, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

I have 2 separate marksheet for class 12. I have passed my 12 exam in 2010 but i got below 60% in class 12 so i deceided to appear in improvement examination for only 3 subject. Now my question is that does the 2 separate marksheet will create problem in getting job. Please reply
13th January 2015, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission in haansraaj if i score 92 per.in 12th but i am private student of class 12th
26th May 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I passout 75% mark in science stream. But I am not satisfied in mark. Now I thing improvement all the subject. What is the better option for me regular candidate in 12 or improvement all subject? What is the difference improvement and regular?
20th June 2015, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

I want to ask what are difference between main result and compartment result
28th February 2016, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE board mark sheet?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?