17th August 2015, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study PhD in Andhra University being a Sociology postgraduate of Uttar Pradesh?

Hello,
I am done with my M.A. in Sociology from Uttar Pradesh. I want to study PhD in Andhra University. Please tell me can I get admission?

30th August 2015, 07:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study PhD in Andhra University being a Sociology postgraduate of Uttar Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am done with my M.A. in Sociology from Uttar Pradesh. I want to study PhD in Andhra University. Please tell me can I get admission?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for PhD after completing M.A in Sociology. Students who would like to join the PhD through Andhra University course must have a Master degree in any background from a recognized university. The certification must be from a recognized University. To get admitted into this course, the students will need to write an entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. Those applicants who pass in this exam will be notified about the interview. The admission will be based on their performance in GD and PI.

Click here for more Information - http://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/phd.html
31st August 2015, 11:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study PhD in Andhra University being a Sociology postgraduate of Uttar Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
You have done M.A. in Sociology from Uttar Pradesh so you are eligible for Ph.D course in Andhra University.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?