18th September 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in TamilNadu Electrical board after completion of B.E in EEE?

How can I get a job in TamilNadu Electrical board after completion of B.E in EEE? Can someone please let me know the complete information which I have to follow to ensure that I will get the job? Awaiting for the answer soon.

19th September 2015, 06:35 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in TamilNadu Electrical board after completion of B.E in EEE?

Being a B.E. degree holder in EEE, you can apply for the AE (Assistant Engineer) post in Tamil Nadu Electricity Board.

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board conducts recruitment examination every year in the months of October/ November.

Eligibility criteria to apply for the AE post in TNEB are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed B.E/ B.Tech in (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics & Communication /Electronics & Instrumentation / Civil / Computer science or Information Technology) from recognized University.

-The candidate age should be less than 30 years at the time of applying for the post .

Selection Procedure :

Written exam and

Interview .
19th September 2015, 06:40 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in TamilNadu Electrical board after completion of B.E in EEE?

Being a B.E. degree holder in EEE, you can apply for the AE (Assistant Engineer) post in Tamil Nadu Electricity Board.

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board conducts recruitment examination every year in the months of October/ November.

Eligibility criteria to apply for the AE post in TNEB are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed B.E/ B.Tech in (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics & Communication /Electronics & Instrumentation / Civil / Computer science or Information Technology) from recognized University.

-The candidate age should be less than 30 years at the time of applying for the post .

Selection Procedure :

Written exam and

Interview .
20th September 2015, 12:56 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I get a job in TamilNadu Electrical board after completion of B.E in EEE? Can someone please let me know the complete information which I have to follow to ensure that I will get the job? Awaiting for the answer soon.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Recruit people for the post of Engineers the eligibility for the post is B.E or BTech. So you can apply for the post. You have to wait for the notification from the electricity board and then you can apply for the same. The age limit for the post is usually 30 years. There more vacancies for EEE graduate in than any other graduates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?