22nd June 2012, 11:18 PM
dhipi

Procedure for an electrical and electronics engineer to get a job in Tamilnadu Electricity board? Is there any exam which I should attend?

what is the procedure for an electrical and electronics engineer to get job in tamilnadu electricity board? is there any exam i should attend for the same? otherwise is there any separate application procedure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to work in Tamilnadu Electricity Board after completing B.Com and Double degree course in Annalamai University? I am working in Tamilnadu Electricity Board
  2. Can i Study in BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Evening Collage in Bangalore?
  3. Is M-Tech in Electrical Engineering a good choice? Which universities to join?
  4. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  5. How can I undergo implant training in Tamilnadu Electricity Board
  6. Procedure to get job as Assistant Engineer in MNCs after Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  7. How to apply and get a job in TN Electricity board as Junior Engineer(JE)
  8. What are the exams for B.Tech IT students in Railway department?
  9. What are the job opportunities for Electrical and Electronics Branch in Germany?
  10. List of private electrical reputed companies within Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  11. Procedure to become a Chartered Engineer after completion of BE in EEE stream?
  12. Sample papers of JE Electrical(Jharkhand Electricity Board)?
  13. can I attend TTO exam after passing electronics and communication engineering?
  14. Assistant Exam of CSEB Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board: Syllabus, Study material and previous year question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Question papers of Jharkhand State Electricity board for electronics?
  16. where can I get Railway recruitment board old question papers for section engineer?
  17. Syllabus,question paper pattern of the exam for Assistant Engineer(Electrical) in West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd
  18. Jindal Steel Graduate Engineer Trainee Written Exam Previous Years Questions Papers and Syllabus for Electrical and Electronics
31st December 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for an electrical and electronics engineer to get a job in Tamilnadu Electricity board? Is there any exam which I should attend?

What are the exams for EEE students to get job in TN EB ?
24th July 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for an electrical and electronics engineer to get a job in Tamilnadu Electricity board? Is there any exam which I should attend?

Is it necessary to have gate score for writing TNEB exam?
17th August 2013, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i have completed my be electrical and registered in tn employment office in 2008-and also i have completed apprentice training in bel Chennai and also i belongs to sc a cast is there is any possibility for me getting ae posting in eb or how long i want to wait for that did i want to register in some other place apart from employment office and also how to check my seniority
pls help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?