20th September 2015, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any problem to join in a new school after 2 months of school reopen?

Dear sir/madem,

Actually am studying in kendriya vidyalaya and my school syllbus started but my father has been transwered to orrisa.if it will be problem on studying after 1month or 2.is i can cover it?then how?please help me .am in 9class .plz give me correct solution

20th September 2015, 10:53 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any problem to join in a new school after 2 months of school reopen?

As you will face minor problem if you join the school after 2 months of school reopen.

In the first 2 months of class all the basics of the subject and the course curriculum are discussed. So, one will miss all these basics classes.

The candidate has to prepare these classes on their own with the help of friends notes.
21st September 2015, 01:08 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any problem to join in a new school after 2 months of school reopen?

It would be better for you to take admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya in Orissa also because you shall face little problem in that school having same syllabus,uniform,books,vacations etc.

The environment,faculty,friends will change hence little problem regarding adaptation will be there but don't worry everything will be fine after some time .
21st September 2015, 06:05 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Look this is not a big matter if you miss first 2 months of your school. As these are first 2 months of the school not much syllabus of the class will be covered so you can easily cover up your left behind syllabus. If you have genuine reason for absence, show it in your school and continue your classes.
21st September 2015, 07:07 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no such problem in it, the one and only problem you will be facing is that you will have missed some of the classes and will have to cope up with it at the earliest. But, it is not a big issue, you just need to put in a bit of labor and I am sure you will definitely get through it.
21st September 2015, 09:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Many schools have this provision of admission of late joining after few months of reopening. However, there is nothing to worry concerning this. You can study few weeks before the exams and score well. SO nothing to worry from marks point of view. Yes, it is true that it will be a new environment and new people and culture. Initially it will take some time to adjust but once you are accustomed, you can be at ease. You can definitely cover the syllabus with some hard labor initially after joining the new school for few weeks. Since you are in 9th standard, so you need not worry much, just aim to get accustomed as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?