20th September 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it really possible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?

I am student of diploma first year in civil. My board of diploma is msbte I want to ask you that is really I will be eligible to get admission in iit for b.tech or not if yes then what is procedure to secure my admission in IIT after diploma. What should I do now?

(Rutujeet)

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?
  3. Am I eligible to take admission in I.I.T after completion of diploma course?
  4. Is it possible for me to get lateral entry in IIT after completion of diploma course in information technology?
  5. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  6. How can I get admission in IIT Delhi after completing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  7. It it possible for me to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get admission in IIT B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mining engineering?
  9. Can I get admission to IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Is it possible to join IIT after completion of 3 years diploma course from BTEUP?
  11. What is the procedure for appearing in IIT after completion of diploma in ETC?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT or NIT after completion of diploma in mechanical branch?
  13. Is there any possibility to get admission into IIT after doing diploma in mechanical
  14. Diploma holders are eligible for IIT-JEE exam?
  15. How to join NIT and IIT after completion of diploma coruse?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in computer science engineering?
  17. Procedure to get admission in IIT Bombay after Diploma engineering? Score required in final semester?
  18. How to get admission in IIT after passing diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
20th September 2015, 11:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it really possible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?

No, it is not possible to get admission in IIT after completion of your three years Diploma course. For getting admission in B.Tech course in IIT, the candidate must have completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board and must have to appear, qualify and secure good rank in JEE Main and Advance examinations. Being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Tech course in IIT.
21st September 2015, 10:02 PM
Silent work
Member+

Default Re: Is it really possible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?

No, it is not possible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma engineering.
Eligibility for JEE :
-Candidate must passed 10+2 exam with PCM
-Indian citizen
-Age limit is 18-25
-Candidate must secured 60% in 12th

The above listed criteria is suits for diploma holders. 10+2 is not equivalent to diploma. So, you will never get admission in IIT after diploma. Stop dreaming about to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma engineering course.
21st September 2015, 11:39 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma courses.
If aspirant have completed 12th standard from any recognised board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with more than 50% marks then only he or she can apply for JEE Advanced examination.
Age of candidate must be from 17 to 25 years.
28th October 2015, 10:02 AM
jituvide

Sorry, but diploma students are not eligible for JEE IIT exam which is entrance examination for admission in IIT B.Tech.

Only 12th passed students with PCM are eligible for JEE.

Diploma is not equivalent to 10+2, so u cannot get admission in IIT after diploma.
31st October 2015, 07:33 PM
Jitu888

No .
IIT stands for Indian Institute of Technology
IIT conducted JEE entrance exam for admission of B.Tech in IIT.

But only 10+2 passed students with PCM are eligible for JEE & diploma is not equivalent to 10+2.

So, you can not get admission in IIT after completion of diploma.
23rd August 2017, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I completed my 12 , and now I second year diploma in IT can I eligible to get admission in IIT Mumbai after complete diploma?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?