18th November 2015, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Which field should be opted in Electronics for 6 week training in 4th semester? Details about such companies and institutions providing training?

I am studying in ece-4th sem. Please guide me which field in electronics I should choose for my six week training after the 4th sem.? Also tell me about the companies and institutions that give the training regarding the same.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing training in Electronics and communication field? How can I do training in D.R.D.O? I'm a B.Tech 3rd semester student
  2. List of companies providing 1 month training in Vadodara(Gujarat)? What's the are fields can be opted by an I&C engineering in training program?
  3. List of companies providing 1 month training in Vadodara? What are the field that can be opted by an I&C Engineering student?
  4. List of companies providing training in EEC?
  5. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  6. List companies offering Industrial Training to ECE 4th semester student in Gurgaon and Chandigarh?
  7. List of companies offering Short Term Training to B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Chennai?
  8. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  9. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Industrial training in great companies of India for Polytechnic student?
  11. List of companies providing training for electronics and instrumentation in Noida?
  12. Which are the companies which provide training for 6 months in core electronics like Satellite Communication, Antennas, Semiconductors? Companies which give such type of training?
  13. Best companies and training institutes providing training for ECE students?
  14. Which are the companies in Kerala providing training of 6 months?
  15. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in Electronics and Communication in Punjab and Chandigarh?
  16. Companies providing 6 months training in 7th semester for CSE stream students?
  17. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  18. Training institutes and their requirements for 4th semester Electronics & Communication?
29th November 2015, 03:59 AM
xiomi china

Default Re: Which field should be opted in Electronics for 6 week training in 4th semester? Details about such companies and institutions providing training?

Since, you are in ECE branch then it will be good for you to go with the Electronic company for your internship program.
below is the list of Electronic company in which you can apply for the internship program:

1. Anchor.
2. BEL.
3. Havels

** These are the world class company, and you must go for the internship with these
companies only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?