20th July 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

List of companies providing training for electronics and instrumentation in Noida?

Respected sir/madam,

i have to do implant training in summer , im currently doing 2nd year in electronics and instrumentation branch. can i know the list of companies providing training in noida..?? And also wanted to know if there is any criteria on which companies would be taking ..?? doing training from core companies would be more good , may i know your opinion about it..??

thanking you sir/madam.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  2. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala?
  3. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in Electronics and Communication in Punjab and Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Companies providing summer training for 3rd year electronics and instrumentation students?
  5. Top IT companies which offers 6 months Training in Noida and Delhi NCR?
  6. List of companies offering Internship on Web Development in Bangalore for MCA student?
  7. Companies offering Industrial training in Instrumentation and Electronics for diploma student in Hyderabad?
  8. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  9. List of companies providing training in EEC?
  10. List of top 10 companies providing job for Electronics and Instrumentation Student?
  11. List of IT companies which provide 8 to 12 week training in Delhi, Noida? List of companies?
  12. List of companies that provide industrial training in Kerala? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and electronics Engineering student
  13. Summer Internship cum Training programme in Electronics and Instrumentation at Kolkata for diploma student?
  14. List of the electronic companies in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year B.Tech electronics and instrumentation student
  15. List of companies which offer Inplant Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi and Noida?
  16. Companies in Mumbai providing short term training for 2015 fresher Electronics and Telecommunication graduates?
  17. Where can I get the list of reputed companies in which I can get after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  18. List of training institutes for embedded system providing job assurance?
20th July 2015, 11:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies providing training for electronics and instrumentation in Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir/madam,

i have to do implant training in summer , im currently doing 2nd year in electronics and instrumentation branch. can i know the list of companies providing training in noida..?? And also wanted to know if there is any criteria on which companies would be taking ..?? doing training from core companies would be more good , may i know your opinion about it..??

thanking you sir/madam.
List of companies providing training for electronics and instrumentation in Noida:-

1. Zip2Zenith Learning Pvt. Ltd., B-32,2nd Floor,Industrial Estate, Near Bata Chowk
Gurgaon, Haryana, Phone: 098187 09992

2. Java Training, Certification Center, Old DLF Colony, Sector 14, Gurgaon, Haryana, Phone: 098991 05072

3. Ducat India, A - 43 & 52, Sector-16, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301, Phone: 0120 464 6464

4. Aptech, Noida, http://aptechnoida.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?