24th November 2015, 12:14 PM
Portgas D. Ace

When improvement exam forms will be available after 12th board exams?

Hi
i m from Mumbai board. I want to give improvement exam in 2016. Now i m in 12th science! I think i will get less marks this year!
So when i will get improvement form? And will it be compulsory to give practical exam of that subjects also?
Thanq…

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Improvement exams with MP Board for 12th CBSE candidate?
  2. What is the value of improvement exam in comparison to the original exam?
  3. Procedure for giving class 12th Improvement Exams? How and where to get the Improvement Exam Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for improvement exam in class 12th(ISC board)?
  5. Do I have to attend regular class for appearing in ISC improvement exam?
  6. Is there Improvement exam available in WBCHSE Board? Should I drop a year if secured less than 70% in Physics and Maths of 12th Board exam?
  7. Will I be eligible for improvement exam if have scored poor percentage in 12th CBSE? From where to get the form?
  8. For how many subjects I can appear in improvement exams having secured 59% in 12th Science CBSE?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in BITSAT if secure above 80% in 12th CBSE Improvement Board exam?
  10. Last date of submission of forms for CBSE 12th board
  11. Can I appear in Improvement exam after giving 12th ISC Compartmental exam?
  12. Can I appear in Improvement exams if appeared in 12th PSEB Board around 3 years ago?
  13. How to apply for improvement exam in one subject under BSEB board for 12th?
  14. Date of sale of improvement exam forms? From where can I buy it?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement?
  16. When is the improvement exam of 12th?
  17. For how many subjects I can appear in improvement exams having secured 52% in 12th RBSE?
  18. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
24th November 2015, 06:02 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When improvement exam forms will be available after 12th board exams?

Improvement examination is meant for providing an opportunity to those candidates for improving their percentage aggregate in the same academic year in the subjects which they have managed less than 60 marks but have passed in it.

Generally, application forms for appearing in the same examination are made available on the official website of respective board along with other details such as date of examination, rules etc. and the duration for applying in the same examination lasts for next 22 days from the date of releasing of application forms.

One thing I want to suggest you that there is still around 100 days to go for your board examination which is quite sufficient for good preparation and you can work hard in this period to secure good marks to avoid the extra burden of improvement examination.
24th November 2015, 10:45 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: When improvement exam forms will be available after 12th board exams?

12th boards examination will be conducted in the month of March every year.
So, for 12th board examination of 2016, students have 3 months available for them to prepare themselves well to score better marks.
180 days is not enough to study and revise whole syllabus but also it is ample time to study the whole syllabus once to score marks in the range of 80-90%.
If you are determined to get high marks then you can achieve the target if you focus on that even from now.

Improvement examination is conducted only for those students who have passed in all the subject in 12th boards examination and want to improve their marks.
The student can appear once in the improvement examination and only in the following year of their boards examination.
Improvement examination forms are available in the month of August every year.
5th May 2017, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I have secured 47% in 12th from PSEB in the year 2001. I wanted to make my percentage at least 50%. So sir please kindly suggest me the way through and procedure for either giving improvement exam or giving some additional exam that may complete my overall 50%. You can reply me at [email protected]. I will hope for the reply as soon as possible.thanking you.

Yours sincerely
baldev singh
19th May 2017, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam . I recently passed my 2 but my marks are not yet good in 2 exams . in one subject I apply for rechecking . I also wants to recheck for 2nd exam but .from which cafe I apply for rechecking he Selects one subject and. Submitted it finally and my second subject which I wants to recheck also doesn't submitted so I m in a very big problem. Sir/ mam please give me an opportunity to recheck/reevaluate /reappear in one exam my board roll no. Is 2017125341.and I submitted the rechecking form and payment for accountancy -2 but I wants to also recheck my economics exam please give me an opportunity. Because I study in very worst conditions. My voice I request you sir/m am my mob.no.9988658970
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?