7th December 2015, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation after 10th?

Can I complete my graduation after my 10th in the year 1986? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?

7th December 2015, 10:36 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do graduation after 10th?

No, candidate can't pursue graduation after 10th class.
Candidate must have to complete 12th class or diploma certificate in relevant subjects from any recognised university to apply for graduation.
So, in order to get admission in graduation, you have to pass 12th or diploma first, only then you can apply for admission in graduation.
7th December 2015, 10:39 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I complete my graduation after my 10th in the year 1986? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?
Since, 12th standard is the minimum educational qualification to be eligible for a Three years Graduation. It is really hard to get direct admission after 10th standard. However, I suggest you to apply for the Bachelor's Preparatory Programme (BPP) offered by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). The duration of the course is of six months. This BPP course will make you eligible for the Graduation course. You can get more details about the Bachelor's Preparatory Programme (BPP) and the institute from www.ignou.ac.in
7th December 2015, 11:41 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do Graduate course after completion of 10th Class but you are required to follow some rules and regulations. As you are very interested to do Graduation after 10th, you must do this through distance or correspondence mode. Even it is not helpful for you if you directly do Graduation in correspondence through distance mode. As far as my knowledge is concerned, it is better to go with 12th Class in Distance mode and after that you may continue with Graduation in Correspondence (distance) mode. But as you have completed 10th Class in 1986, there is no other way for you except doing graduation through distance mode. I suggest you to approach best institute which offers Graduation and other several courses through distance mode.
7th December 2015, 12:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible for you to do graduation after 10th because you do not cover the minimum eligibility criteria that is:

Minimum qualification is 12th or equivalent examination from recognized board.

Age 17-25 years.
7th December 2015, 06:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For graduation you need at least 12th standard qualification. On the basis of class 10th qualification you can't apply for admission in a degree course.

You can complete class 12th through NIOS if you are facing problem in getting admission in a regular schools as your age will be above the limit set by the schools.
7th December 2015, 07:57 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

In Indian Educational system, for bachelor's degree in any discipline a candidate must have completed 10th and 10+2 from any recognized board of India.

You can not go for pursuing bachelor's degree course just after 10th. There is no such provision. First of all you must do your 10+2 from any board then only you can apply for graduation course.
7th December 2015, 08:36 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, the aspirant can do graduation after your 10th standard.

There are some universities like IGNOU, Tamilnadu Open University etc.

In IGNOU the aspirant has to clear the Bachelor Preparatory Programme for the admission to the graduation.

The course duration is for six months.

There is no age limit for the admission.
7th December 2015, 10:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to pursue Graduation course immediately after completion of your 10th standard. To be eligible to pursue Graduation course, you must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board. Admissions to Graduation course are offered on the basis of 12th standard board examination marks or by conducting an entrance examination. Since, you have not completed your 12th standard, you are not eligible to pursue Graduation course.
8th December 2015, 02:34 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot do graduation after the completion of your 10th boards, you will have to complete your +2 level of education first in order to pursue your graduation course.
8th January 2020, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to do BPP FROM IGNOU.THIS is possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?