21st January 2016, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

What are the procedures to follow for doing B.Tech after polytechnic?

I am doing my diploma final year in electronics and communication engineering at srm polytechnic college in Chennai, I joined polytechnic straight after doing my 10th with 68% cgpa. After completing my polytechnic I want to do my higher studies in b.tech, so I want to know what are the procedures to follow for doing b.tech after diploma and what the eligibilities we need for doing that are. And please provide me the colleges that give lateral entry in b.tech after polytechnic in Chennai and what should I do to get in those colleges, it would be really helpful thank you so much.

21st January 2016, 08:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the procedures to follow for doing B.Tech after polytechnic?

To get admission in B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course in Electronics and Communication Engineering, you must have to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
14th August 2017, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the procedures to follow for doing B.Tech after polytechnic?

I am doing my diploma first year in Electronics and communication engineering at D.R B R Ambedkar government polytechnic Ambota Una Himachal pradesh. After completing my polytechnic I want to do my higher studies in b.tech, so I want to know what are the procedures to follow for doing b.tech after diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?