30th January 2016, 07:11 AM
Unregistered

How should i prepare for the Statistical Investigator exam? Which books should i read?

Dear sir,

I am planning to appear for the Statistical Investigator examination. So tell me how should i prepare for that and which books should i read for the preparation?

30th January 2016, 08:28 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should i prepare for the Statistical Investigator exam? Which books should i read?

Preparation tips for Statistical Investigator Exam :

The best recruitment for the posts of Statistical Investigator is "Staff Selection Commission Statistical Investigator Recruitment" which recruits huge number of candidates every year. You are first required know the syllabus, exam pattern of the exam, Books required in order to score more. But before that, I suggest you to get the help of best SSC CGL Coaching institute to get over the present competition. Here I am providing you the best books required for Statistical Investigator Examination.

>> SSC CGL Statistics Practice Work Book by Kiran Prakashan

>> Upkar's Statitical Investigators Grade II and Compiler Examination by Lal & Jain

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?