11th January 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Statistical Investigator Interview? What kind of questions are asked?

how to prepare for an interview of statastical investigator.
What kind of questions will ask in interview.?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Statistical Investigator Interview? What kind of questions are asked? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What questions will be asked in interview of Statistical Investigator?
  3. SSC statistical investigator interview tips?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in the interview of CID?
  5. How should i prepare for the Statistical Investigator exam? Which books should i read?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in JMU B.Tech Interview? How to prepare for that?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in IDBI Assistant Manager Interview? How to prepare for it?
  8. How to prepare for Interview of IBPS PO Recruitment? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Interview?
  9. What kind of Questions are being asked in IB ACIO Grade 2 Interview? How should I prepare for this Interview?
  10. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?
  11. How to prepare for interviews? Types of questions being asked by a interviewer?
  12. What kind of Questions will be asked in Interview of SCRA Exam? How to prepare for this Interview?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in HR interview? How should I prepare for the aptitude questions? What is the dress code?
  14. What kind of questions are asked during the freshers technical and HR interview? -- [New]
  15. How can I prepare to crack Aricent Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  16. What kind of Questions will be asked in Interview for PO position?
  17. Preparation required for 3-year course in Direction from FTII? Are short-films required? Kind of questions asked in Interview?
  18. What kind of interview questions are asking for field officer at Cabinet Secretariat?
20th January 2011, 04:38 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for Statistical Investigator Interview? What kind of questions are asked?

The emphasis is on General Knowledge, Political situations in India, Current Affairs and most importantly, an in depth knowledge about application of statistics to find practical solution.
20th January 2011, 09:53 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Statistical Investigator Interview? What kind of questions are asked?

First of all it is important to know for you that what are the Job responsibilities of a statistical investigator must have & to keep in mind all that you should prepare yourself for
the interview & can also guess that the type of questions one should be asked.So the responsibilities are as under-
1) Checking and scrutiny data contained in Primary Census Abstracts and Town and Village Directory statements, verification and Scrutiny of data containing camera ready copies of formats/ schedules/ census publication/ bulletins/ reports, etc.
2) Scrutiny of the data received from the field agencies implementing various scheme and projects.
3) Imparting training and monitoring of the work of field Enumerators/ part time Enumerators.
4) Assist Officers in imparting training to Enumerators and Supervisors during census operations.
5) Checking of Village Registers, Charge Registers and entries make in abridged House Lists during Census operations.
6) Assist their immediate officers in the finalization of Statistical tables/ statements/appendices/annexes, etc.
7) Supervision of work of senior compilers and compliers working under them.
8) Maintenance of Statistical work record.
9) Computer entry of Statistical data.
10) Assist in making arrangements for meeting, workshop, seminars and conferences.
11) Undertaking socio-economic surveys villages towns.
12) Attend to other miscellaneous duties assigned to them by their seniors.
From the above duties it is clear that you must have a good knowledge of computer,An ability to do the Field work,Good mathematical calculations and an extrovert nature so that you can attend the meetings & do not hesitate to communicate with others.
10th May 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for field Investigator Interview? What kind of questions are asked?
9th July 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

what are the methods of preparing for statistical department? need answer quick.
1st October 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

in statistical investigator interview, they will ask u about statistics, computer's basic knowledge, about your area's history geography politics, some latest social economic issues, why u want to join this job like it
3rd October 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

3rd October 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: How to prepare for Statistical Investigator Interview? What kind of questions are asked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i dont know everything depends upon the mood of the examiner infact i also wanna know about the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8th October 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for Statistical Investigator Interview? What kind of questions are asked?

hi!!!!!!!!!!!! i m also selected for this post.
agar tumhe pta chal jaye ki kis type ke question puche jayenge to mujhe bhi bta dena.........
12th October 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

I have been selected for the same post... and I have no idea as to how the job is and what I need to prepare for the interview?? Please... If any one can brief on it... Please....
15th October 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

sir, my score is 312.5 under obc category for statistical investigator, let me know the chance for getting this post
15th October 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir my score for this years CGL - statistical investigator is 312.5 under OBC category (cut off is 299.5) let me know my chance for getting this job.
18th October 2011, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Sir my score for this years CGL - statistical investigator is 312.5 under OBC category (cut off is 299.5) let me know my chance for getting this job.
very less chance, but try in the future for the same at your level best. good luck
18th October 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

congraulation to all condidates for selecting in statistical investigator interview programme. from manish tripathi
19th October 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
sir, my score is 312.5 under obc category for statistical investigator, let me know the chance for getting this post
its depends on region?u r frm wch region?
19th October 2011, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
very less chance, but try in the future for the same at your level best. good luck
why descoureging any one.by the way how much u have for the same post?
24th October 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

can any one tell me the typr of questions faced in the statistical investigator interview?(scored 397....and the cut off is 335.what are my chances of getting this job?
25th October 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE SCORED 315 MARKS IN CGL 2011 FOR STATISTICAL INVESTIGATOR POST. IS THERE HOPE FOR SELECTION. I AM APPEARED FROM KKR REGION. WHAT TYPE OF QUESTIONS MAY BE ASKED IN INTERVIEW. PLZ INFORM.
26th October 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I am selected for the same. Do the interview board focus on the maths in graduate level
27th October 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

hi frends myself dinesh grover. it is first time when i attempt for ssc cgl exam and fortunatly i am selected for statical investigator post. and now i am called for interview on 9 nov. 2011. But i have no idea for ssc interview. if u know please tell me via e mail or call on 9649940949. please reply quickly. i m waiting.............
30th October 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

sir I HAVE SCORED 312.5 MARKS IN CGL 2011 FOR STATISTICAL INVESTIGATOR POST. IS THERE HOPE FOR SELECTION. I AM APPEARED FROM KKR REGION. WHAT TYPE OF QUESTIONS MAY BE ASKED IN INTERVIEW. PLZ INFORM
6th November 2011, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Hi everyone,has anyone from NR region received interview call letter for statistical investigator. Reply soon.
7th November 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

I am from eastern region, and my score is 352.75[UR] and the cut off is 335. Is there any hope for selection?
7th November 2011, 10:25 AM
saurav9681

I am from eastern region and I've scored 352.75 in S.I. exam and the cut-off marks was 335 for UR. Is there any hope to be selected?
9th November 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

I hve been selected in statistical investigator job. and I belongs to UR cat. and my marks are 380 and the cut off is 335 . what are my chanches ? kindly reply dear friends.
9th November 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I am qualified for stat. investigator job in ssc cgl 2011. I belong to UR category where cut off is 335 and my marks are 380. can any
one tell what are my chances for this job. I am Msc in statistics and BSc in statistics also.
9th November 2011, 03:58 PM
jyotivishnu

I have qualfied for stat. inv. job and got 380 Marks. the cut off is 335 in my cat. what are my chances? further I have done bsc in statistics and msc in statistics. please give the worth ful answer to me. the seniors are welcome.
9th November 2011, 04:07 PM
jyotivishnu

i have scored 380 marks in stat. inv. job in ssc cgl 2011. the cut in my cat. is 335 . is any one senior fellow there to comment on my chances for this job. i am bsc in statistics and msc in statistics. waiting your valuable reply please
10th November 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

I have done Bcs with mathematics(without stats) and Msc operations research (stats as main subject )and currently doing Mphill same subject.Am I eligible for this post?My score is 408.
10th November 2011, 10:42 PM
reema_bajaj

I have done Bsc-computer science (without stats) but my Masters is in Operational Research(with 2 subjects of stats) and currently doing MPill-OR.Am I eligible for this(Statistical Investigator) post?My score is 408.
19th November 2011, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

any one who has already faced thee interview pleasae share ur experiences.
20th November 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am Ankit from Delhi and have scored 380.25 marks (cutoff is 335.50 marks) including Statistics paper. So, can any one let me know what is my chance of being selected as Statistical Investigator in Delhi itself ?

Thanks,
Ankit.
20th November 2011, 11:11 PM
ankitchauhan86

Hi, I am Ankit(General category) from Delhi and have scored 380.25 marks (cutoff 335.50 marks). Can anybody let me know what is my chance of being selected as "Statistical Investigator" in Delhi itself?

Thanks,
Ankit..
25th November 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi everyone,has anyone from NR region received interview call letter for statistical investigator. Reply soon.
yes i recevd it
6th March 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

i have my score 358.5 in cgl 2011 for statiscal investigator post . My interview went well. are there any chances of final selection for UR category ??? how many marks interview carry for this post ??
29th April 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

What questions are asked to a Bsc statistic graduate in an interview
7th November 2012, 05:56 PM
deepnarayan kumar

Quote:
How to prepare for field Investigator Interview? What kind of questions are asked?
plz. mail at [email protected]
25th October 2014, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to give exam of statastical investigator grade 2 , But i don' t know where will i get question paper set .and how will i have to achive score in ( S I G 2 ) exam. Sir give me guidence about score and exam(S I G 2)....,Pls reply me
Email id= [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?