1st June 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Where can I expect a seat in AP after scoring 2765 in GPAT? Any chance to get a seat in AP university? List of top colleges where I can get a seat?

Dear Sir, I have qualified in GPAT and my rank is 2765 under general category. Where can I expect the seat in andhra pradesh. Is there any chance of getting the seat in Andhra University. Please give me the list of top collges where can I get the seat with this rank

Related Questions:
  1. Can I expect a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 8521 rank in GPAT?
  2. List of colleges in which I can get a seat in Pharmaceutics? Any chance to get a seat in Hyderabad Colleges and Vijayawada Siddhartha College?
  3. List of colleges in which I can get a seat after scoring 2326 seat in GPAT?
  4. Will I get a seat in any university after scoring 6808 in GPAT with 15.11% and 67.995 marks? Any chance for AP university?
  5. GPAT Rank 290 which colleges can I expect? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges where I can get a seat after scoring 2456 rank in GPAT? Colleges providing stipend?
  7. Where can I get a seat after scoring 6398 rank in GPAT? Can I get a seat in AP?
  8. In which colleges in Andhra Pradesh can I expect a seat after scoring 1131 rank in GPAT?
  9. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 3010 rank in GPAT? List of top 25 M.Pharm colleges in Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh?
  10. List of top colleges where I can get a seat after scoring 278 rank in ECET? -- [New]
  11. List of colleges I can get apply for a seat in Pharmaceutics department with GPAT rank 5105? What's the applying procedure and fee structure for the same?
  12. Colleges which I can get after scoring 710 in GPAT for M.Pharmacy seat?
  13. Where can I get a seat after scoring 6398 rank in GPAT?
  14. Do i have a chance to get a seat in top 10 engineering college in Hyderbad after scoring 353 rank in ECET Mechanical?
  15. Can I get Pharm D seat in BC after scoring 8705 in BIPC stream
  16. How to get a seat in university colleges in Hyderabad after securing 669 rank in PGECET
  17. Will I get a seat in university or top engineering college after scoring 1711 in PGECET in ECE?
  18. Can I get a seat for Pharmaceutics in Maharashtra/Karnataka/Gujarat/AP after scoring 4000 rank in GPAT? Admission procedure and fee structure? List of M.Pharm colleges?
28th November 2011, 11:12 AM
ravimanne

Default Re: Where can I expect a seat in AP after scoring 2765 in GPAT? Any chance to get a seat in AP university? List of top colleges where I can get a seat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I have qualified in GPAT and my rank is 2765 under general category. Where can I expect the seat in andhra pradesh. Is there any chance of getting the seat in Andhra University. Please give me the list of top collges where can I get the seat with this rank
Dear student,

U have chances to get in andhra university but that is depends on your selection of department in case of pharmaceutical sciences and analysis and quality assurance u have very little chances remaining groups u can expect seat in andhra university.

top colleges in andhra pradesh.

1. gokaraju rangaraju collegeof pharmacy. heyderabad.
2.bapatla college of pharmacy. Bapatla
3.Siddhartha college of pharmacy. vijayawada.
4. kakatheya college of pharmacy .warangal
5.hindu college of pharmacy. Guntur
6.chalapathi college of pharmacy. Guntur.
7.Pulla reddy college of pharmacy. hyderabad
8.viswabharathi college of pharmacy.Gutur
9.malla reddy college of pharmacy.hederabad.
10.all university campuses.

ADVICE: By use of gpat scholarship u can join in bangalore colleges like acharya college of pharmacy, oxford college of pharmacy , krupanidhi college of pharmacy. etc fee details . 3.5 to 5 lack based on your group.
12th May 2012, 04:24 AM
Radhakrishna143

Default Re: Where can I expect a seat in AP after scoring 2765 in GPAT? Any chance to get a seat in AP university? List of top colleges where I can get a seat?

Dear student, U have chances to get in andhra university but
that is depends on your selection of department
in case of pharmaceutical sciences and analysis
and quality assurance u have very little chances
remaining groups u can expect seat in andhra
university. top colleges in andhra pradesh. 1. gokaraju rangaraju collegeof pharmacy.
heyderabad.
5.hindu college of pharmacy. Guntur 6.chalapathi college of pharmacy. Guntur.
10.all university campuses. ADVICE: By use of gpat scholarship u can join in
bangalore colleges like acharya college of
pharmacy, oxford college of pharmacy ,
krupanidhi college of pharmacy. etc fee details .
3.5 to 5 lack based on your group.
26th July 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 758 rank in gpat..can i expect seat in andhra university?i belong to open category..please reply me.
11th August 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i have qualifide in pg.cet and my rank is 4691 where can i get seat in m.pharmacy analisis.
30th November 2012, 04:01 PM
rediff.manu

U have chances to get in andhra university but that is depends on your selection of department in case of pharmaceutical sciences and analysis and quality assurance u have very little chances remaining groups u can expect seat in andhra university.

top colleges in andhra pradesh.

1. gokaraju rangaraju collegeof pharmacy. heyderabad.
5.hindu college of pharmacy. Guntur
6.chalapathi college of pharmacy. Guntur.
10.all university campuses.

ADVICE: By use of gpat scholarship u can join in bangalore colleges like acharya college of pharmacy, oxford college of pharmacy , krupanidhi college of pharmacy. etc fee details . 3.5 to 5 lack based on your group.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?