9th March 2016, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study 3 years LLB course in Osmania University?

Hello,
I want to get admission to 3 years LLB course of Osmania University. I am residing at Mumbai. Kindly let me know how I can get admission for LLB course in Osmania University? Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study LLB if completed Bachelor of Engineering from Osmania University being a 43 years old candidate?
  2. Can I get admission to study 3 years LLB course in Osmania University if secured 825 rank in entrance exam being a SC candidate?
  3. Details about LLB through distance? What is the qualification of B.A from Osmania University
  4. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Osmania University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  5. Can I do LLB after completing B.Com Hons from Osmania University?
  6. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to study LLB and B.Com degree simultaniously?
  8. Where to submit the fee of Law Entrance Exam? Which coaching institutes are available for this exam? Best college of Law in Hyderabad?
  9. Eligibility to study LLB in Calcutta University with 50% in 12th?
  10. How do I proceed and from which university to do LLB through distance learning?
  11. How much rank in Law CET is required to join Osmania University campus for LLB 5 years?
  12. Can I get admission to study LLB in Calcutta University being a General graduate?
  13. What is the notification date of LLB through Osmania University?
  14. What is the last date for admission in Osmania University for LLB?
  15. Minimum age limit for LLB in Gujarat?
  16. Can I study 5 years LLB Course in part time in Kerala having completed 12th? Fee structure for this course? Other important information related to this course?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Com in Osmania University?
  18. What is LLB counseling date in Osmania University for this year?
14th March 2016, 05:29 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission to study 3 years LLB course in Osmania University?

In order to get admission in 3 years LLB course in Osmania University, first of all you need to have completed your 12th level of education from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% in aggregate.

After that you will have to appear for CLAT entrance examination which is the gateway to the course and do try to score well in your exam to get admission in the above mentioned University.

You can get admission in any good coaching Institute also to prepare well in your entrance exam.
14th March 2016, 10:00 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study 3 years LLB course in Osmania University?

You will have to appear for CLAT examination and only after scoring well in your entrance you will be allowed to get admission in the above mentioned University, if you clear the cut-off required for admission and fulfill the required eligibility criteria.
5th September 2017, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I have graduated from osmania university (external) in the year 1984. Now my age is 71 years. Can I get admission to LL.B 3 years course in the academic year 2018-19. If yes what is the procedure.
11th September 2017, 08:49 PM
cataleya11

To get admission in Osmania University for 3 years LLB course you need to appear for any of the Law Entrance exam like- CLAT, LAWCET, etc. This entrance exams are conducted on all India basis for various law universities and colleges admission.

Eligibility criteria for Entrance Exam-
Aspirants need to have a bachelor degree in any stream. Minimum percentage in UG level should be equal to or more than 50%. No upper or lower age limitation. Aspirants should be Indian citizen.

Through a counseling process you can get admission in Osmania University but you also need to apply through the online website of the university.
After completing your LLB degree you also need to enroll with the Bar Council and for that you need to clear a bar examination. It will confer a license to you to give legal advice and law practice.
12th September 2017, 11:52 AM
sapphire1

Osmania University is a good University and as you are thinking to get admission there it is best for your future but for this you need graduation with minimum 55% marks after that you can apply for the Law entrance exam for that university if you will get good marks in that exam then definitely you will get admission there.

Eligibility criteria:

If you want to apply for the Law entrance exam then you should have minimum 55% marks in graduation. There is no need to have a particular stream for this entrance exam.

There is no age limit for this exam.
And if you want to apply for this course after 12th then you can apply for this course. You should need minimum 50% marks in 12th class after that you can apply for the course. After 12th it is 5 years course and after graduation, it is 3 years course. so it will depend on you that which suits you.

LLB is a good course and has good value. If you have interest in this field then you should this course.
12th September 2017, 05:04 PM
Sandhyab287

Thumbs up Re: How can I get admission to study 3 years LLB course in Osmania University?

Dear Friend,

For getting admission in Osmania University for 3 years LLB Course you have to write Law entrance examinations which are as - CLAT, LAWCET, e.t.c. By the help of these exams candidates get good colleges in India.

Criteria:

Candidate should be Citizen of India.

Candidate should be graduate from any recognized university with minimum 50% marks.

Regards,
Sandhya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?