13th March 2016, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in 12th to study Optometry Undergraduate course in any Government college of Kerala? Scope and differences among B.Optometry and B.Sc(Optometry)?

Hello,
What are the difference between B.Optometry & B.Sc(Optometry)? Kindly tell me its scope, opportunities? What is the minimum mark required in 12th to get admission for Optometry undergraduate course in Government Colleges of Kerala? Please give your reply soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses to study B.Sc(Optometry) in Kerala University for 12th Science student?
  2. Cutoff marks required in NATA to study B.Arch in any Government college of Kerala for a candidate who has secured 67% in 12th?
  3. Admission procedure for Undergraduate Honors course in Physics? Minimum marks required in 12th? What to do to study Astrophysics?
  4. Minimum rank and marks required to get a seat in mechanical engineering in Kerala government college through Kerala entrance exam for OBC student?
  5. Is there any entrance exam available to study B.Optometry? Best college with fee expenses in Tamil Nadu?
  6. List of government colleges which offer B.Sc(Optometry) in Kannur and Kozhikode? Scope of this course?
  7. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  8. How many courses are there in paramedical in Kerala? What is the minimum qualification? What is optometry?
  9. Eligibility to get job in MNC companies after final year BCA with 79%?
  10. Scope of doing B.Sc(Ophthalmology) in Sankara Nethralaya? Differences among Optometry and Ophthalmology?
  11. Details about the exams for government jobs after graduating in Optometry? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Minimum marks required to get admission in B.Pharma course in Kerala?
  13. What is the scope of BSc Optometry course?
  14. Admission criteria for pursuing Psychology at undergraduate level?
  15. How to work in government sector after doing BSc Optometry
  16. Any chance for admission in private or government college in Kerala after scoring 16000 rank in Kerala Medical entrance and 90% marks in science and English?
  17. Can I study B.Tech in any Government college being a 12th NIOS student in Kerala?
  18. Am I eligible to study B.Sc in Optometry if completed 12th PCM and B.Sc in Pure Chemistry?
19th May 2016, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th to study Optometry Undergraduate course in any Government college of Kerala? Scope and differences among B.Optometry and B.Sc(Optometry)?

Minimum marks required 12th to study optometry undergraduate cource in any government collages
15th May 2017, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th to study Optometry Undergraduate course in any Government college of Kerala? Scope and differences among B.Optometry and B.Sc(Optometry)?

What is the minimum mark required 12th to get admission for optometry courses of Kerala?
27th May 2017, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Minimum mark required in 12th for getting admission for optometry courses in Kerala government medical college?
18th March 2018, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I expect 75% mark in plus two science stream. Is that possible to get admission in a govt college for bsc geology? I am also looking for ba history, economics. Which subjects are taken for ranking for the courses ?
21st April 2018, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

I expect 70% of mark in plus two biology science. Is that possible to get admission in bsc optometry in government college? Please explain about fees.
11th May 2018, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admissions in tvm medical college for optometry my percentages 88 in plus two
1st July 2019, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks in study for BSc optometry in calicut university? How to apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?