18th March 2016, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams available to study PhD in Lubricant Chemistry?

Hello Sir,
I want to do the PhD in Lubricant Chemistry. I don't know what entrance exams are there for admission in this PhD. Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams except GATE available to study PhD in Organic Chemistry?
  2. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Entrance exams to study PhD in Chemistry with stipend in India?
  4. Detailed information about entrance exams to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in India?
  5. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  6. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  7. What are the various entrance exams available to apply for Ph.D in Pharm Chemistry?
  8. Entrance exams to do PhD in Political Science
  9. How to get admission to study PhD in Chemistry for M.Sc(Chemistry) student?
  10. List of entrance exams to study PhD in Microbiology in any UGC approved University
  11. Whether the pattern of mentioned PhD entrance exams are same?
  12. List of colleges which offer PhD in Physical Chemistry? Entrance exam to get admission?
  13. List of entrance exams to study PhD in Social Work in Delhi?
  14. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  15. Can I apply for PhD entrance exams being an M.A. 2nd year student? Entrance exams to study PhD(History) in India?
  16. List of entrance exams to study PhD in Statistics? Percentage required in Post Graduation for admission?
  17. List of institutes which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry in Mumbai?
  18. List of entrance exams available to study PhD in Microbiology in top universities of India?
20th March 2016, 09:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams available to study PhD in Lubricant Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I want to do the PhD in Lubricant Chemistry. I don't know what entrance exams are there for admission in this PhD. Please guide me.
You want to do Ph.D in Lubricant Chemistry so you can apply for CSIR NET exam which is conducted for Ph.D admission.

If you have completed B. Tech/ MS/ M.Sc in chemistry from a recognized university, then you are eligible for CSIR NET exam in Chemical Science.

Your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?