19th March 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Can i directly do B.Ed. after passing 12th from IGNOU?

Sir, l am passed 12th commerce from IGNOU. And now i want to do B.Ed course. So tell me if i can directly do the B.Ed course after passing 12th or not? Please reply as soon as possible.

19th March 2016, 10:12 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i directly do B.Ed. after passing 12th from IGNOU?

No, you are not eligible to pursue B.Ed course. B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is two year course.

The eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university with minimum 50%.

So, you need to purse course to appear for examination to get admission in B.Ed course.
19th March 2016, 10:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, l am passed 12th commerce from IGNOU. And now i want to do B.Ed course. So tell me if i can directly do the B.Ed course after passing 12th or not? Please reply as soon as possible.
No, you are not eligible for B.Ed after completing 12th standard. Candidates who would like to join the B.Ed course, must complete a Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidates must have a score of more than 50% percent at Graduation level. Apart from the educational qualification, an admission test will be conducted for admission to the B.Ed. Only those candidates who qualify in this entrance exam will be given admission.
20th March 2016, 12:13 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to do B.Ed. after 12th from IGNOU.

Eligibility for B.Ed. :
  • Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.
  • Candidate must have secured 50% marks in graduation.
  • Course duration is 2 years.
  • There is no age limit.
20th March 2016, 01:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
No, 12th standard candidates are not eligible for B.Ed course.

Only those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.
20th March 2016, 01:18 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

No you are eligible only after completing graduation.
To pursue B.Ed candidate must have a degree of graduation from a recognized university.
Candidate must have atleast 50% aggregate in graduation.
Candidate which are under reservation category gets reservation declared by the government.
There is no age limit required.
20th March 2016, 02:13 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say you that you cannot pursue the B.ED course at present situation because the minimum criteria to pursue the above course is that you must have completed your Graduation degree from a recognized University.
So, first complete your Graduation degree in any discipline and then pursue for B.ED degree course.
20th March 2016, 02:49 AM
Rajgame

No you cant do B.ED course after passing class 12 from IGNOU or any other equivalent course.
Eligibility criteria for B.ED Course :
1.Minimum qualification- Bachelor degree or any other equivalent course from any recognized University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate,Bachelor's in Engineering or Technology specialized in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualifications equivalent thereto, are eligible for the admission.
2. The reservation and relaxation of ST/SC/OBC/PWD and other categories shall be as per the rule of Central Government or State Government whichever is applicable.
20th March 2016, 01:38 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to pursue B.Ed after class 12.

The minimum academic criteria to apply for B.Ed course in IGNOU is that the candidate mist have passed graduation or post graduation degree with an aggregate of 55% marks from a recognized university.

After completion of class 12 pursue graduation from a recognized college and after completion of graduation apply for B.Ed program in IGNOU.

The duration of B.Ed course is 2 years.

To enter into the official website of IGNOU CLICK HERE
20th March 2016, 01:45 PM
Knowledge World

Sorry,You can't do direct B.Ed(Bachelor of Education) after +2 class because you should have a graduate degree or post graduate degree from a recognize
university with 50% of marks.Without completion of graduation you will not eligible for B.Ed from any university.IGNOU(Indira Gandhi National Open University) conduct entrance exam every year for admission of candidates in B.Ed program and there is not any maximum and minimum age limit is present for this test.
20th March 2016, 03:00 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, as minimum required qualification to get admission in B.Ed is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination to get admission in B.Ed after 12th. So, you have to pursue bachelor degree to appear for examination.
20th March 2016, 06:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For B.Ed you need degree qualification in any stream from a recognized university. Class 12th is not enough to make you eligible for B.Ed admission in India.

Therefore, just try to complete degree which will be of 3 years duration and then you will be eligible for entrance exam for B.Ed admission.
20th March 2016, 07:34 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't directly do B.Ed. after passing 12th.

B.Ed stands for Bachelor's of Education.

Bachelor of Education is a two year duration undergraduate academic degree which makes the graduate eligible to work as a teacher in schools.

Anyone who wishes to get enrolled for B.Ed. course should possess Bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized University.

There is no restriction on age limit for getting admission for this course.
20th March 2016, 07:52 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, first you need to pursue graduation after 10+2 to get admission in bachelor of education course. It is one year course and necessary to have degree to appear for examination.

The eligibility to pursue course is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

Candidate must have minimum 50% in bachelor degree.

So, you are not eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course.
20th March 2016, 08:52 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue B.Ed course after completion of your 12th class. You need to have a graduation certificate in your hand in order to be eligible for the course.
20th March 2016, 08:53 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to opt for B.Ed course, you need to have completed your graduation with a minimum of 55% from a recognized University. So, in your present state you cannot opt for the above mentioned course as you are not eligible for it.
21st March 2016, 12:34 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:

Sorry, you are not eligible to pursue for B.Ed after passing 12th standard from IGNOU or from any other universities. The eligibility to study the B.Ed course is a pass in graduation degree with 55% marks from a recognized university. The duration of the course is 2 years. So the aspirant has to study any graduation degree first to pursue B.Ed in the future. Please, find the attachment below,
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Prospectus BED 2016 English Corrected 7.pdf(2.61 MB, 180 views)
8th July 2018, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate from a recognised university. Can I apply for IGNOU b.ed but I don't have any teacher training.
16th January 2021, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I directly do B.ED after 2. Reply me as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?