12th April 2016, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering part time PhD(Tamil) in Tamil Nadu?

Respected Friends,
Can you please provide me the list of colleges that offers PhD course in part time mode in Tamil subject anywhere in Tamil Nadu?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Tamil Nadu for part time PhD?
  2. List of Universities along with their details offering part time external Ph.D(English) course in tamil nadu?
  3. List of the colleges in Tamilnadu offering masters in medical electronics part time or full time?
  4. List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  5. What is the location of statistics course in Tamilnadu?
  6. Which are the polytechnic colleges offering part time diploma course in EEE?
  7. Universities offering part time PhD in Psychology in Tamil Nadu without any entrance exam?
  8. List of the top colleges offering MBA course with airline and airport management stream in Tamil Nadu?
  9. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  10. List few self financing colleges in Tamil Nadu for studying BDS course?
  11. List of Ph.D colleges in Tamil Nadu which provides guide along with the course?
  12. List of universities offering Ph.D in computer science as part time in Tamilnadu?
  13. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  14. List of colleges offering Diploma in Leather Technology in Tamil Nadu?
  15. List of colleges offering placement to M.Sc(Microbiology) students in Tamil Nadu? Prospects of this specialization?
  16. List of Colleges offering Integrated M.Sc in Microbiology in Tamil Nadu?
  17. List of colleges offering part time M.E/M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
15th April 2016, 12:57 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering part time PhD(Tamil) in Tamil Nadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Friends,
Can you please provide me the list of colleges that offers PhD course in part time mode in Tamil subject anywhere in Tamil Nadu?
15th April 2016, 09:39 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

List of colleges offers Part time PH D in Tamilnadu:

>> Amrita University, Amrit Nagar -Coimbatore

>> SRM University

>> Bharathiar University

>> VIT University

>> Sathyabama University

>>Madras Institute of Technology- Anna University

>> B S Abdur Rahman University , Vandalur.
22nd December 2020, 02:48 PM
keerthysivadas
Member+

1.Amritha University
2.Periyar University
3.Madras Institute of Technology
4.SRM University
5.VIT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?