26th April 2016, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

How many marks is required in EAMCET to get medical seat in SC category?

I am a BiPC student and I belong to SC category I got 525 marks out of 600 in groups and how many miles high score in EAMCET to get medical seat in EAMCET AP

27th April 2016, 12:38 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many marks is required in EAMCET to get medical seat in SC category?

EAMCET exam will be conducted once in a year to give admission for the candidates for Engineering and Medicine courses.

Generally, the qualifying marks for this exam would be 25% which means, one should score a minimum of 40 marks in this Exam out of 160 marks to get qualified in the Exam.

However for the candidates of SC category, this cut-off is not applicable. There is no special qualifying/cut-off marks for this Exam for the candidates of SC category.

If the difficulty of the exam is high, though you score low marks, you will get good rank. If the difficulty of the exam is low, you need to score more marks to get good rank.

For the academic year 2014-2015, candidates of SC category got admission to Medicine upto 12000 rank.

Hence, I can not say the required score in EAMCET but I can say the required rank. Please try to secure a rank of below 10000 so that you will surely get admission for Medicine course.

The marks that you scored in your 12th standard does not matter for this Exam. You need to have separate preparation for this Exam.

If you have time, better to join in Coaching Institutes like
-Sri Chaitanya
-Nalanda etc.
and prepare for this Exam.

People who took coaching from these Institutions got top ranks in EAMCET Exam.
27th April 2016, 01:20 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: How many marks is required in EAMCET to get medical seat in SC category?

EAMCET is not the entrance examination for the MBBS now and you can appear through the AIPMT which is the national wide entrance examination for the medical course and this is conducted by the CBSE board.

As you are from SC category you will have less cut off marks when compared to General category students and cut off marks generally varies and it does not remains same.

This year the cut off marks would be
  • General- 682- 438
  • OBC- 438-434
  • SC - 438-295
  • ST- 436- 288

These are the cut off marks for the AIPMT entrance examination and you can appear for this examination for the entry in to the MBBS course.
21st May 2018, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many marks is required in EAMCET to get medical seat in SC category?

I'm eamcet qualified student and I get 19000 rank in eamcet medicine. I belong to sc category. is there any chance to get medicine seat
29th July 2019, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

When you are in ss3 and you want to be an aeronautic engineer what will you do
24th November 2019, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

How much rank should I secure in EAMCET to get a seat in information technology course in o.u campus or jntu compus.I am a SC candidate and a localite and a female.
19th February 2023, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

How much rank to get seat in EAMCET easily for st candidate
21st February 2023, 10:59 AM
josephmack

A medical seat can be attained with a minimum of 95 per cent marks in the 12th standard examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?