5th June 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to achieve a good career in Aerospace Engineering? Fee structure of space engineering?

sir, i'm a plus 2 student. I wish to achieve a good career in aerospace engineering. I expect a good result in +2. What should i do? Also say about the fee structure of space engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Aerospace engineering from hindustan university: Fee structure? Is HITS Chennai good for doing B.E in aerospace engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is Aerospace Industry Good For Career and Evergreen?
  3. Entrance exams for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering? What is the fee structure for Aerospace Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering?
  4. Can I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) if scored 74 marks in JEE Mains and secured 86% in 12th? Fee structure of B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  5. What is the fee structure for Aerospace Engineering? I have completed 12th
  6. What are the jobs available in Aerospace Engineering?
  7. What is the fee structure of Aerospace engineering?
  8. Aerospace engineering from Amity any good? -- [New]
  9. Fee structure of Aerospace Engineering? How to apply for the course?
  10. Is it possible to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  12. How can I join MS aerospace engineering in france?
  13. Which course in B.E is the best and what are the job opportunities?
  14. What is the fee structure for Merit Quota students for Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical and Electronics Engineering? List of companies which come for campus recruitment?
  15. Is there any school which would help me to join NASA in future?
  16. Requirements to join in Aerospace Engineering course? Marks required and the fee structure of it?
  17. Detailed information and scope of Aerospace Engineering course for Diploma Mechanical student? List of colleges in Delhi?
  18. Is Aerospace Engineering branch available in JNTU Kakinada? What is the fee structure per year? Can I get a seat with 97%?
31st October 2011, 07:35 PM
abhin91
Member+

Default Re: What should I do to achieve a good career in Aerospace Engineering? Fee structure of space engineering?

Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) currently offers B.Tech programmes in Aerospace Engineering.
Admissions in IIST are made through the IIST Admission Test (ISAT) conducted every year.
ISAT is an All India Admission Test, open to all eligible students who have completed the prescribed qualifiying examination under the (10+2) pattern from a recognised board or pre-university. Question Paper framed for ISAT is of objective type and consist of three separate sections on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
For the syllabus and fee structure visit:
http://www.iist.ac.in/isat2012/
3rd February 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to achieve a good career in Aerospace Engineering? Fee structure of space engineering?

hii
i want to know how to opt directly for astronomy after 12th?? Is it possible to opt for astronomy directly after 12th?
and how to get in isro after 10 2 ??
21st February 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

sir , is b tech in mechanical engineering student can do mtech in aerospace engineering

sir ,please sent it to my id :[email protected]
1st March 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

i wanna take adnmission in B.Tech aeronautical.which college would be good for me as i m middle class man.i m nepali citizen. AND not given any entrance test?is there any coolege which would take direct admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?