26th June 2010, 11:47 AM
VINIT RANJAN

Aerospace engineering from hindustan university: Fee structure? Is HITS Chennai good for doing B.E in aerospace engineering?

I have got 83% marks in PCM and I want to know about career in aerospace engineering.Is HITS Chennai is good for doing my B.E in aerospace engineering. Also please tell me about fee structure because in their website it is not clearly mention.

1. Entrance exams for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering? What is the fee structure for Aerospace Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering?
  2. Best colleges for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering?
  3. How to apply for B.Tech Aerospace Engineering in HITS?
  4. Aerospace engineering from Amity any good?
  5. Placement details for Aerospace Engineering in Hindustan University Padur?
  6. Is Aerospace engineering in Hindusthan University, Chennai Good? Cen we get placements?
  7. Can I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) if scored 74 marks in JEE Mains and secured 86% in 12th? Fee structure of B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  8. What are the jobs available in Aerospace Engineering?
  9. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  10. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  11. What should I do to achieve a good career in Aerospace Engineering? Fee structure of space engineering?
  12. Eligibility to join M.Tech(Avionics Engineering) in Hindustan University, Chennai? Course structure of M.Tech(Avionics Engineering)? -- [New]
  13. What is the fee structure for Aerospace Engineering? I have completed 12th
  14. What is the fee structure of Aerospace engineering?
  15. How will be the placements through Aerospace Engineering in Hindustan University?
  16. Which college is most suitable for aerospace engineering
  17. Fee structure to join B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering in S.R.M University?
  18. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
27th June 2010, 12:35 AM

Default Re: Aerospace engineering from hindustan university: Fee structure? Is HITS Chennai good for doing B.E in aerospace engineering?

Yes its considered in top 10 institutes for aerospace engineering. So go for it. The placements are very impressive. Check their site for the placements detail

Sorry no idea about the fees as its not provided on their site
27th June 2010, 01:25 AM

Default Re: Aerospace engineering from hindustan university: Fee structure? Is HITS Chennai good for doing B.E in aerospace engineering?

Hindustan is one of the best colleges in India itself to provide engineering course in aviation field, it has excellent academics and career placement record too. So it is definitely worth for taking it up. Fee should be somewhere in the range 20000 per year, but this could be different.
27th June 2010, 09:49 AM
sparkle

Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science (HITS) is a renowned engineering institute in Tamilnadu, accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA), AICTE, New Delhi.

Definitely, it is very good college for pursuing aerospace engg.

Application Cost:
In Person: Rs.500/-
Through Website: Rs.1000/-

Application from can also be downloaded from www.hindustanuniv.ac.in

You can find the fee structure of the institute in their official website.

All the best!
27th June 2010, 11:30 AM
lonelyryan

dear freind hindustan college is one of the best college for aerospace technology..........the college is having its own industry for aerospace and research........but check it last year it was blacklisted under ugc case.........the fee is nearely about 1 lakh per annum........
27th June 2010, 11:45 AM
Amritansu subh

Dear it is a good institute for aerospace engineering and it also gives good placement in NASA,ISRO and other organisation and the fees structure is about 1.5-2 lakhs(approx)
GOODLUCK
REGARDS
**AMRITANSU**
27th June 2010, 03:49 PM
karthu

Hai
I think its good in aerospace enggineering. Anyway put an application to that college. You may get a chance to get into it. As you have scored more than 80%, i think you are eligible for that.
ALL THE BEST
27th June 2010, 04:13 PM
yatsra

aviations means all the part and parcel of the booming air transport sectors and its corresponding sections of hospitality.
hits is a good accreditating colleges.
fees is near about 10 lac.
27th June 2010, 05:31 PM
vidh

Thumbs up Re: Aerospace engineering from hindustan university: Fee structure? Is HITS Chennai good for doing B.E in aerospace engineering?

FRIEND thats a wondrfull college with excellent placements not in India but also in abroad.
The branch of yours is soping in yhis era with opening of various sectors and plus good salary amount too.
Best of luck!
27th June 2010, 06:18 PM

Yes dear you have decided well to opt for Hindustan University, dont worry just go for it.

Exact Fee structure can not be said because it is not mentioned by Institute.

So, basically in 2008 it was 40,000 per year for Bachelor degree courses.

But presently one of my Cousine has taken admission there through Management Quota and he pays 1,35,000 per annum for Aeronautical Engineering.

~Faiyaz~
27th June 2010, 06:31 PM
compaq123

hindustan university is good and fee structure 60 thousand per semister. and this university institute is also good .
3rd July 2010, 10:46 AM

I have got 83% in PCM in class 12th can I get admission in HITS for aeronautical engg/electronics & communication. What is the criteria of selection process in HITS?? Fee structure & placement????
4th July 2010, 12:01 PM

how to get admision in hidustan university
10th July 2010, 10:01 PM

does HITS have accredition for M E Aeronautical Engg course? please inform by the latest
12th July 2010, 12:56 PM

m intrested on aviation industry. for the elligibility i"ll secured more than 80marks in PC bt it is difficult to get pass mark in maths bt if i cleared chance exam in maths n score good marks can i join your university if i get chance i knw i cud do better for me n for your university
18th July 2010, 08:51 AM

whether it is govt approved college?
25th October 2010, 03:26 AM

sir i want to knw d minimum % of mark require to take admision in hindustan.as well as the fees criteria and placement'
2nd November 2010, 07:43 PM

im doing my 12th. im intersted in aeronautical eng. i heard tht this institute is one among the best .i live in hyderabad . i scored 94 %in frst year . i want to know abt fee structure and the admission procedure. If there is no entrance examination wht is the donation fee and even the hostel fee along wth mess charges?
8th November 2010, 11:21 PM

Is HITS a blacklisted college by ugc
25th November 2010, 05:47 PM

what is the fee structure for b.tech in electronics and communication engineering?
2nd December 2010, 05:49 PM

What is the fee structure for M.E Avionics at Hindustan university?
3rd December 2010, 07:08 AM
asahu47

hii
Aerospace engineering from hindustan university:

Hindustan is one of the best colleges in India itself to provide engineering course in aviation field, it has excellent academics and career placement record too. So it is definitely worth for taking it up. Fee should be somewhere in the range 20000 per year

24th April 2011, 11:48 PM

I am expecting 89-90% in PCM for ISC 2011. Do I Have a good chance by applying for B.tech aerospace engineering in HITS?
26th April 2011, 11:46 PM

can i get direct admission in second year by lateral entry in the branch of aerospace engg. please give detail on
my id [email protected] or my no.9808225985
27th April 2011, 11:44 PM

Sir. Please tell me about fee for B.tech(mech.). If no donation admission possibal then please contact me on [email protected] .please contact me.
29th April 2011, 12:23 PM

How do one get admission in HITS Chennai?? Through AIEEE??? or IIT-JEE??? or any mangement quota??? If one get good rank in AIEEE, do they get admission easily there??? pl tell me.
30th April 2011, 12:37 AM
sivaraj448

Hindustan is one of the best colleges in India itself to provide engineering course in aviation field, it has excellent academics and career placement record too. So it is definitely worth for taking it up. Fee should be somewhere in the range 20000 per year, but this could be different.
30th April 2011, 12:38 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV

in 2008 it was 40,000 per year for Bachelor degree courses.

But presently one of my Cosine has taken admission there through Management Quota and he pays 1,35,000 per annum for Aeronautical Engineering.
30th April 2011, 01:28 AM
amlendu shekhar

Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science (HITS) is a renowned engineering institute in Tamilnadu, accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA), AICTE, New Delhi.

Application Cost:

30th April 2011, 04:19 PM
vijaypatel54

yes its considered in top 10 institutes for aerospace engineering. So go for it. The placements are very impressive. Check their site for the placements detail

Sorry no idea about the fees as its not provided on their site
3rd May 2011, 08:30 PM

please let me know the fees stucture for aeronautical and aerospace engineering for merit quota students
9th May 2011, 09:22 PM

hi this is lalithamadhavi iam very intrested in field of aeronautics its my biggest ambition,istay in hyderabad and i want to do my aeronautics in hindustan university in chennai but as iam from a middle class family can i afford the expences and i want to know information about physical test and fee structure with hostel facility.please reply as early as possible. thank you.
10th May 2011, 10:37 AM
pankajsinhakumar

Arrow Re: Aerospace engineering from hindustan university: Fee structure? Is HITS Chennai good for doing B.E in aerospace engineering?

please let me know the fees stucture for aeronautical and aerospace engineering for merit quota students
1.5 lac per annum
14th May 2011, 05:53 PM

FEE STRUCTURE:

First Year : Rs.2,40,000
Second,Third,Fourth year: Rs.1,60,000

Apart from this tuition fee, in the name of DONATION they will ask u to pay Rs.1,00,000 - 3,00,000 in MANAGEMENT QUOTA
If u are admitted through counselling ONLY THE tuition fee u need to pay.

Scholarships and fee waivers are FAKE!

But Loan facilities are available.

BEST institution for AVIATION FIELD (Aeronautical / Aerospace)
But U have to be ready with atleast 10 lakhs for the completion of course.

Fee may be HIGHER!

But When u get good placements/JOB abroad as Aeronautical / Aerospace Engineer , U will get Minimum US $ 44,000 / Annum, and one can get Maximum salary depending on the level of course he did (PG, Ph.D)

I wish u all Good Luck!
14th May 2011, 06:01 PM
peermarthanda

First year:rs.250000
2,3,4th yr: rs:160000

donation ranges from: rs.100000 - 300000 through management quota

u need at least 10 lakhs to complete the course

HITS - best institution to pursue Aerospace/aeronatical.
good placements/jobs

once u get the job. U can expect wages ranges from US $ 44000 - US $ 69000 abroad.
but in india. the job oppurtunities are low and competitive. hence salary is considerably medium/low. BUT HITS Aero field is a good value.

wish u luck...
16th May 2011, 02:29 PM

@all:
I think No one here knows about the hindustan university... Pls dont pursue your aerospace engineering in HITS... Poor faculties and poor placement records...i studied in Hindustan university only and i know much abt it , faculty knowledge and interaction in aerospace department was so poor... also they cant bring u aerospace companies as aerospace placements are very less in India.. I wish any one to go for mechanical engineering in UG and then aerospace engineering as their Masters...

If you want to get placements in aeronautics u shud study in IITs or atleast in MIT chennai....
Wish u all the best....
21st May 2011, 08:49 PM

how does HITS does their selection,do they did according to merit?
25th May 2011, 07:26 PM

i`m a student from andhrapradesh, completed my 12th...can i get an admission into the Hindustan university through the other state quota..??plz tell if i can and can u suggest me some good colleges for aeronautical engg. in india..??
30th May 2011, 03:15 PM

plz provide phone in donation stetus details;
30th May 2011, 10:42 PM

As i read about poor faculty,poor placement records for aerospace ingineering in Hindustan university,can i go for admission at this intitute
1st June 2011, 08:47 PM

sir,i have 82% in PCM can i get seat in hindustan university i want ECE wat is the fees structure is any donation should be paid
13th June 2011, 02:55 PM

present fee structure for b.tech aerospace engineering
14th June 2011, 06:27 PM

please send me aerospace eng fee structre
20th June 2011, 12:14 PM

please i want to know that wether doing Mtech from hits will be beneficial or not...im pursuing my Btech in aeronautical and im looking forward for my masters....please provide me with the details for Mtech...and should i pursue from india or try for toefl and gre and do Mtech from abroad,,....PlEASE help me!!! im in a big fix!!!!
24th June 2011, 12:00 AM

can any one tell me the fee structure 2011 in detail.
1st August 2011, 12:46 PM

i ve got 68% in 12th. i completed my 12th in 2008 can i get admissin to HITS. Can i get education loan.....from deepak
12th August 2011, 02:05 PM

I MANISH KUMAR DUBEY WANT TO KNOW THAT WHAT IS THE COLLEGE FEE AND HOSTEL FEE FOR BTECH(EEE)
IS COLLEGE FEE INCREASED
24th September 2011, 03:09 PM

what is the fee structure for mtech in aerospace engg?
12th November 2011, 12:06 PM

what is the fee structure for BE\B.TECH in aeornautical engineering in MADRAS INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING(not under management) and placement records.?
13th November 2011, 12:50 AM
dr.shekhr

HI dear,

Application Cost: