6th July 2016, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Which is best among MBA in hospital administration and MBA in healthcare management after completion of M.Sc course?

I have completed my M.sc in biotechnology and I am working.
I would like to pursue distance MBA for a better job option. Distance MBA in hospital administration or distance MBA in healthcare management.? which course will be helpful?

11th July 2016, 06:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is best among MBA in hospital administration and MBA in healthcare management after completion of M.Sc course?

The full form of MBA is Master of Business Administration.
Between the two courses which is MBA in Hospital Administration and MBA in Healthcare, it will be better to opt MBA in Hospital Administration as this course has a wide range of scope and job opportunities in the future with a better demand of the course. So, according to me you must opt MBA in Hospital Administration.
12th July 2016, 03:59 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is best among MBA in hospital administration and MBA in healthcare management after completion of M.Sc course?

Either if the courses are good,it depends upon ones priority as to which field you are interested in. Both the courses have good career opportunity in the long run.

As one deals with the hospitality management which is of great importance in todays world in various big and small organization and the other is related to health issues which is equally important. Therefore, as I said that its all about priority, look for your interest and go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?