10th September 2015, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Can i do MBA in Hospital Administration and Management after 12th?

Hello, I have completed my intermediate with 87%. So now i am interested in doing MBA in Hospital Administration and management course of 3 years. Can i do it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  2. Information about Masters course in Nursing in India?
  3. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  4. What should I do after 4 years graduation? I am a Maths(H) student
  5. How to do MBA in administration and hospital management after finishing diploma in general nursing and midwifery course
  6. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  7. Distance MBA in Hospital Administration or distance MBA in Healthcare, which is better?
  8. Need information about Ph.D. in Hospital Administration/Management in government universities?
  9. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration?
  10. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  11. Job opportunities after MBA in Hospital Administration?
  12. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  13. Career scope of MBA in Pharmaceutical Management and MHA in Hospital Administration after completion of BDS?
  14. List of entrance exams to study MBA in Hospital Administration? From where I will get the application form?
  15. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  16. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can i do Ph.D. in Hospital Administration with 3 years experience as Hospital Administrator?
  18. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
11th September 2015, 12:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do MBA in Hospital Administration and Management after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have completed my intermediate with 87%. So now i am interested in doing MBA in Hospital Administration and management course of 3 years. Can i do it?
You have completed 12th standard so you are not eligible for MBA in Hospital Administration and management course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

List of the MBA entrance Exams:-

CAT: All IIMs' and 100+ more institutes.
XAT: XLRI Jamshedpur, XIM Bhubaneshwar, S. P. Jain, GIM etc.
SNAP: Institutes affiliated with Symbiosis University
JMET: IITs' and NITs' Management Program
MH-CET: Colleges in Maharashtra
CMAT: All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
11th September 2015, 07:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For MBA admission you need graduation degree first. 12th passed candidates are not eligible for MBA admission and they can go for BBA if they have interest in business administration.

Therefore, get admission in a degree course as of now and after completion you will be eligible for entrance exams like CAT/MAT/GMAT which are required for admission.
11th September 2015, 11:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to do MBA in Hospital Administration and Management course right after your 12th Class. The basic educational qualification is required to be eligible for doing this course is "Bachelor Degree" or "Graduate Degree" from a recognized university. Since Graduation is required, you are not eligible to pursue MBA in Hospital Administration and Management course.

>> Minimum Educational Qualification: Graduation pass from a recognized university.

I suggest you to do Graduate Degree first, then go for doing MBA in Hospital Administration and Management course. Since you just completed 12th Class, I am once again sorry to say that you are not eligible to study MBA in Hospital Administration and Management course.
12th September 2015, 12:41 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
No you cannot do MBA after 12th standard. You have to complete the Graduation first then only you can do MBA in Hospital Administration. The regular degree will be enough for the MBA. This is the main eligibility for doing MBA. Apart from the educational qualification one need to appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
12th September 2015, 12:52 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
No, you cannot do MBA in Hospital administration and management with your qualification. The minimum qualification needed for doing this course is that you should have completed a under graduate degree from a recognized university.

In the case of yours, having completed only +2 you are not eligible at this stage as MBA is a post graduation degree of 2 years duration and for which you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria and should write the respected entrance exams for joining.
15th September 2015, 03:31 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

I am sorry to say this but you need to complete your graduation degree to be eligible for the course of MBA in Hospital Administration and Management.
So to be eligible for the course you first need to have a valid graduation degree from a recognized University and once you have the graduation degree you will be eligible for the course of MBA in Hospital Administration and Management.
This is what you need to do to be eligible for the course of MBA in Hospital Administration and Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?