18th July 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course? Concession in rate of interest for females?

Hello Everyone,
I am the female candidate and completed my Graduation. I further want to study MBA. I would like to know about the Education Loan of Andhra Bank for MBA course. Can I know the details of Education Loan of this Bank? And also tell me that is there any concession in rate of interest?

Related Questions:
  1. Rate of Interest under Vijaya Bank Education Loan to study Abroad? Does they offer concession to girls?
  2. Can I get concession in Interest rates of Andhra Bank Education Loan being a girl?
  3. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  4. List of Banks which offer concession on interest rate for OBC girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Concession in interest rate on pre-closure of Education Loan?
  6. Can I get concession in Interest rates of Andhra Bank Education Loan if secure admission in Indian School of Business, Hyderabad?
  7. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  8. How to get concession under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  9. Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  10. What kind of security is demanded under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course? Is concession available in Interest rates for BC-B girl? -- [New]
  11. Which bank is good to take loan as per rate of interest to study MBA in Hopatility?
  12. Interest rates charges under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?
  13. Exemption in Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.E. Civil in NIT for OBC(NCL) candidate?
  14. Can I get concession on Interest rate of City Union Bank Education Loan being a female student?
  15. Is there a range on Interest rate charge under Bank Education Loan scheme?
  16. How to get special concession of interest rates in Andhra Bank Education Loan policy?
  17. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
  18. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
20th July 2016, 10:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course? Concession in rate of interest for females?

To get an Education loan from Andhra Bank to study MBA course, you should have secured admission in recognised college/ university. You need to submit your admission letter as a proof of admission to apply for an Education loan in Andhra Bank. Being a female candidate, you can get 0.50% concession on rate of interest on Andhra Bank Education loan.
21st July 2016, 12:41 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course? Concession in rate of interest for females?

The detailed information concerning education loan scheme have been provided in the attached document. Kindly refer the attachment below and get the details. Yes, there are concessions for females. You can refer the attachment for that too.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Education Loan.docx(18.2 KB, 8 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?