25th September 2016, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates charges under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the interest rates of State Bank Of Travancore Education Loan scheme because I want to apply for Education Loan in this Bank for my MBA course. Please help me to know about it.

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates charges under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?
  2. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  3. What penalty is imposed if interest is not paid on time under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?
  4. Interest rates charge under Central Bank of India Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Interest rates charges under Education Loan scheme of Karnataka Bank for MBA course?
  6. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount? -- [New]
  7. Interest rates charges under Citi Bank Education Loan scheme for MBBS course?
  8. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  9. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  10. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in State Bank of India for doing B.Tech in IIT?
  11. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  12. Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  13. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
  14. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Mysore for studying Abroad? Interest rate charges for studying Abroad?
  15. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in Union Bank for studying B.Tech?
  16. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  17. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank for B.Tech course? Interest rates charges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Interest rates and services charge under Education Loan of DCB Bank for 1 year Certificate course?
26th September 2016, 09:15 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates charges under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?

The rate of interest fluctuates from time to time depending on the orders from Reserve Bank of India. You need to comply with this fluctuation in the rate of interest. The rate of interest fluctuates from 12.5-14.5 percent. The rate of interest is computed as simple interest during the entire study period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?