18th July 2016, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Chances to become an Associate System Engineer in IBM for IT fresher?

Hello, I have completed my B.E. in IT in this year and I am a fresher. I want to attend the Off-Campus Drive of IBM for the recruitment of Associate System Engineer. I am worried that if I get placement or not because I came to know that they recruits experienced candidate. So, I want to know about my chances to get placed for this post.

21st July 2016, 08:10 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to become an Associate System Engineer in IBM for IT fresher?

It is false that IBM recruits only experienced candidates especially for the post of Associate System Engineer. The post of Associate System Engineer is mainly given to the freshers . IBM recruits a good number of engineering graduates every year for this year. Being an IT fresher , you are also eligible for this post. So if you prepare well, you can definitely cut through and get employment opportunity in IBM.
21st July 2016, 01:37 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Chances to become an Associate System Engineer in IBM for IT fresher?

For the post of Associate System Engineer they are not asking for experience, fresher can also apply. Your chances to get the job depends how you perform at interview. It will not be so easy to crack down IBM interview. They might ask you to first go through group discussion then face to face interview. SO prepare yourself very well & you must possess good knowledge of your subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?